Options

What champion has fallen in value the most

Comments

• Options
    Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    Blade
    Those who voted void must be on something. Void is still viable in almost any area. Alliance war defense and attack, useful in event quest, side quests and story.

Even though I voted for blade I still sometimes dust him off but if I pulled a 6 star I would not rank him.
  • Options
    The_man001The_man001 Posts: 624 ★★★
    Ghost Rider

Killmonger should 1000% not be on this list at all.... just my 2 cents.

But it has to be Ghost RIder right? Everyone else still has there value. Blade has definitely gone down the list a bit, but he is still one of the best counters to Mephisto, Magik and Dormammu.

KM used to be a top 5 skill 💀
    And still is.
    i agree with your point that he still holds up, but not a top 5 skill by any means. would put aegon, nick, shang chi, mole man, falcon, kingpin above him. and you could even argue a few others. he's very helpful and very good at what he does, but top 5 is a stretch
    Moleman is only higher than him bc he's been bugged since his buff. I'd bet his use would drop by at least 25-50% if he lost his true accuracy in frenzy like he should
    Will see.
  • Options
    phil56201phil56201 Posts: 970 ★★★
    Gwenpool
    I'm just curious how Void has fallen off? Which champion has taken his place? If I need that massive heal reversal, he is still the 1st option I use.

But as far as the poll, I see Blade being the most popular answer, but Gwenpool was the top skill champion for a time and she has fallen much harder than Blade has. Blade still has some unique value (he manages Thing's rock stacks very well). GP's utility has been made almost completely redundant by newer champions.
  • Options
    FenicoFenico Posts: 306 ★★★
    Ghost Rider
    phil56201 said:

I'm just curious how Void has fallen off? Which champion has taken his place? If I need that massive heal reversal, he is still the 1st option I use.

Fantastic.

I didnt believe either but then i started playing him and he is a monster. Same heal reversal, much less RNG, much more utility.
  • Options
    Reecespieces101Reecespieces101 Posts: 221
    Blade
    If we are talking about value as a character it is probably cull, when he was released he was popular, then they nerfed him and he slowly died off.

if we are talking about popularity i wanna say quake, don't get me wrong people still use her but she is a dying art, most people find her boring and slow. And she has a lot of natural counters, its very rare to see her in a team now. While there are other characters that are less popular she has had the most drop off in players
  • Options
    phil56201phil56201 Posts: 970 ★★★
    Gwenpool
    Fenico said:

phil56201 said:

Fantastic.

I didnt believe either but then i started playing him and he is a monster. Same heal reversal, much less RNG, much more utility.
    Yeah, he works good too. But you need to spend charges to activate his abilities, so it's possible to use them up in longer quests if you aren't using him to regain charges every fight. But he is very good, no argument there.

I guess I don't consider Void's RNG of which order his buffs apply to be much of an issue. They will all proc eventually so I just play him slower if I need to, or more aggressive spamming sp1's. It's all about getting that FOTV on the opponent anyway...
  • Options
    MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    Or Symbiote Spiderman with his crit power then or OG Vision
  • Options
    BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,122 ★★★★★
    CMM
    phil56201 said:

But as far as the poll, I see Blade being the most popular answer, but Gwenpool was the top skill champion for a time and she has fallen much harder than Blade has. Blade still has some unique value (he manages Thing's rock stacks very well). GP's utility has been made almost completely redundant by newer champions.

Most people just see void as rng reliant which is true but newer or players who never played him don't understand him properly. His debuffs are guaranteed if not debuff immune ot AAR. He is not fast champ which people like but a slow champ. But his play style worth it. In longer fights, void can control heal and power gain better than others (not competing with nullify champs). He is little slow but painful punisher
  • Options
    ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,090 ★★★★★
    Killmonger
    Love killmonger still, but he doesn’t crit as much as most pf the class now, and true strike became much more common. However his ability to tank an sp3, get easy intercepts, and stack a good amount of bleeds on sp3 is still pretty valuable. Whenever i go to the skill class for a rank up, it always annoys me that he is still a 5* r4 and not getting the rank up.
  • Options
    KattohSKattohS Posts: 717 ★★
    Ghost Rider
    I’ll say ghost rider only because of his affiliation with the one time holy trinity; blade, start spidey and ghost rider. Blade would be my next choice.

Which my conspiracy hat on, I also believe RNG played a part in Blade’s demise. He just became a very, very rare champ to pull and newer champs outclassing him didn’t help his status either.
  • Options
    Riptide368Riptide368 Posts: 114
    Gwenpool
    In reality, ghost rider has fallen off the most. In my heart, he’s the best champ in the game.
  • Options
    BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,122 ★★★★★
    CMM
    Lucifire said:

phil56201 said:

Most people just see void as rng reliant which is true but newer or players who never played him don't understand him properly. His debuffs are guaranteed if not debuff immune ot AAR. He is not fast champ which people like but a slow champ. But his play style worth it. In longer fights, void can control heal and power gain better than others (not competing with nullify champs). He is little slow but painful punisher
    But what's stopping people from using Mr Fantastic over Void? Mr Fantastic does everything void does, besides reduce evade ability accuracy, but much better. His utility isn't RNG dependent, he's a pretty easy champ to play with, has awesome synergies and provides more value to the team as well and most importantly doesn't need 200 sigs, or even the dupe for that matter. I wouldn't say Void has fallen off, but as more people understand Mr Fantastic's value, Void's will fall
    First of all, Mr fantastic need to reach his sp2 for better grip on his debuffs where void don't need to touch the opponent if have high sig( most of people target him for high anyway). Second the damage from his debuffs and other kind of debuffs works like charm. The longer the fight better the control void gets.

Mr fantastic can do heal reverse or power gain reduction right of the bat unlike void. But void's potency is much better. It's very rare case where slow ramp up hurts like passive hype AI etc. Void also have immunity plus he's tanky. His debuffs are Rng dependent only in their order not in existence. Biggest draw back of void is that he need awakening unlike MR fantastic. I haven't seen any of my ally members bringing MR fantastic in AW or Aq yet but I still see void. Mr fantastic have great pre fight abilities which gives better option in team but it also need heavy/special play style to use it. In case of good, only time is factor.
  • Options
    ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    edited March 2022
    Ghost Rider
    I always wonder why Kabam revisit Gamora three times but not even look at GR once.
  • Options
    Grootman1294Grootman1294 Posts: 865 ★★★★
    Ghost Rider
    Where's the domino option?
  • Options
    Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,788 ★★★★★
    CMM, Void and Killmonger have no business in this list.
  • Options
    GrassKnucklesGrassKnuckles Posts: 1,924 ★★★★★
    Blade

Where's the domino option?

I should have made an other section.
  • Options
    EtherealityEthereality Posts: 685 ★★★
    Blade
    Blade, without question. All champs in this list indeed have fallen out of favor for one reason or another but none in the level of Blade, for sure:

Blade at one point in the game was not only the best Skill champ in the game, but THE best champ in the whole wide game!!!! Period. Now he doesn't even figure amongst the best top 10 skill even. None of the other champs on this list have ever been top #1 in the game not their respective classes necessaril..., like Blade once was.
  • Options
    firemoon712firemoon712 Posts: 546 ★★★
    edited March 2022
    Void
    Idk looking back I just always felt Void was weird to play to begin with.
    That and there are now characters who can do what he could do much better as time went on.
    I do remember tho that he was the best science champ and a potential godtier back when people undervalued Quake.
    That being said, in comparison to Blade, he's fallen off much less.
    I remember when everyone was saving for Blade. I didn't and clutched him in one basic when his featured came back.
    He went from #1 to legit a "you can run him but most of the time you most likely wouldn't."
    This is how I felt about Void.
    99.99% of the time I use either Spiderham, IMIW, or Human Torch if I need to fill a "science slot" in my team.
    But because of the increase in the ai not using specials until special 3 no matter how much I bait, I'd be better off taking up my 6 star awakened Void to rank 3 over Spiderham despite the fact I enjoy playing Spiderham a lot.
    I was being very harsh on Void earlier than I should've.
    I do wish there was a "revote" because yeah the right choice is Blade.
    I wasn't thinking when I voted.
    Tldr: Blade fell off the HARDEST.
  • Options
    PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,846 ★★★★★
    Not really someone thats fallen off the most, but omega red has fallen from the meta with all these new or improved mutants
  • Options
    FluffyPigMonsterFluffyPigMonster Posts: 2,069 ★★★★★
    Remember when OG Black Widow was all the rage. I know there no pre 12.0 bangers on here, but she was quite the boss killer.
  • Options
    PapaMidnite007PapaMidnite007 Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    Blade
    I would say Blade he is still good but for me the only use 8 have for him is for his regeneration and his requirement on synergies for his danger sense and they didnt even tag vision arkus and mojo as dimensional beings.