Options

What were some of your best pulls?

My first 5* were claire and hyperion so those were real good.

Comments

• Options
    Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Posts: 1,739 ★★★★
  • Options
    GogiGogi Posts: 449 ★★★
    BWDO & OML
  • Options
    This 6* featured is the first I've ever gone for and it did me well. Pulled hyped 3 times and then knull back to back as well as Anti-Venom. All champs I wanted
  • Options
    Hilbert_unbeatable2Hilbert_unbeatable2 Posts: 804 ★★★
    6* mags for weekly cavs
  • Options
    Hilbert_unbeatable2Hilbert_unbeatable2 Posts: 804 ★★★
    And doom being my 1st 5* champ
  • Options
    My first 5* doom and first 6* also doom.
  • Options
    RobbieRampageRobbieRampage Posts: 144 ★★
    I pop cavs like an addict whenever I have the units, but I have pulled and duped Red Mags and Sorcerer Supreme who I have R3ed, as well as Vision and Thor (who I probably won't rank up even duped) from cavs.

I don't think I'll ever pop featured 6*s again. My pulls were terrible, I got Peni and Odin but were talking probably 15 featured crystals. Still no Herc, I got a Mr Negative 6* from a cav and Shang Chi from a 6* nexus. So of the 4 champs I was really chasing I got as many from cavs as from 15 featured crystals. (Herc, Peni, Shang Chi and Mr Negative)
  • Options
    Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,348 ★★★★★
    First five star was spider gwen. Next day i got some compensation from which i duped her from a crystal itself. Pretty sure it happens once in a blue moon. Honourable mentions: 6 star Hercules, HB, HT, BWCV. 5 star NF, AA, CAIW
  • Options
    MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★

Best pull better than my Doom, Nick, or Ægon
  • Options
    firemoon712firemoon712 Posts: 546 ★★★
    A GGC gave me a 6 star which was ghost.
    Like 10 minutes later, a GGC gave me a 6 star awakening gem which gave me tech.
    That being said, I had so many Ws in crystals that it's hard to pick just one.
    Imo pulling 6 star CGR was even better because I had the resources at the time to R3 him.
  • Options
    phil56201phil56201 Posts: 970 ★★★
    1st time dupe on Prof X from the Metal and Mutant cavaliers was a rather lucky and unexpected pull.

• Options
    NEOGNONEOGNO Posts: 116
    phil56201 said:

1st time dupe on Prof X from the Metal and Mutant cavaliers was a rather lucky and unexpected pull.

*clap clap clap* Prof-X is awesome.
  • Options
    CirrusCirrus Posts: 87

• Options
    JustAGuyJustAGuy Posts: 84
    My best pulls had to be 6* Kang from my first GGC ever, 5* Apoc and Sunspot as my first two mutants, and then P2099 as my first 6*, who is totally underrated.
  • Options
    ANGRYEAGLEANGRYEAGLE Posts: 149

Pulling this

Then this 10 minutes later. I know they are trophy champs, it this was the luckiest I have ever been in 7 years playing this game.
  • Options
    GrassKnucklesGrassKnuckles Posts: 1,924 ★★★★★

Pulling my cousin’s favorite champ who he conveniently didn’t have
  • Options
    IcyCoolDudeDoodleIcyCoolDudeDoodle Posts: 587 ★★
    I pulled a 4* Doom and 4* Colossus back to back. The next day I pulled 5* Falcon and Jabari Panther. 1 week later I pulled 5* Starky, 5* Vulture and 5* Hood. That was a nice time for me
  • Options
    Scopeotoe987Scopeotoe987 Posts: 1,549 ★★★★★
    Depending how 7.4 goes he could be heading to r4

• Options
    Dash855Dash855 Posts: 239
    edited March 2022
    Maybe this:

• Options
    etgddhjjetgddhjj Posts: 21

From Mythic crystal
  • Options
    SpecMSpecM Posts: 88
    My very first 6 star was a Ghost, followed by a Void and a CGR after that. Also my very first 6 star dupe was Doom! All of these pulls from just 6* Basic Crystals.
  • Options
    GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★
    In order:
    From the 1 dollar 4* crystal (years back) pulling Archangel. He has gotting my through a lot of content.
    5* Venom, who was my first R4. He got me uncollected
    5* Ghost and Corvus who got me Cavalier
    6* Doom from act 6 completion
    5* Aegon, so I could finally do abyss.

In that order.

• Options
    Wozzle007Wozzle007 Posts: 938 ★★★★★
    Completing the Robot 3* Carina’s challenge and pulling Psychoman. I was so excited I nearly threw my phone at the wall at deleted the game.