**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

KABAM ... YOU DID IT! WHAT A STELLAR END.

DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,060 ★★★★★
I had my doubts after the 7.4 beta .. I quite frankly didn't enjoy it. But this ... this right here ... I enjoyed everything about 7.4 specifically the Kang fight. It was such a fun fun fun fight for me. The final chapter was just the right balance of what I loved about 7.1 and the difficulty that came with 7.3.

Hard but not so much so that it totally kills the vibe like Act 6 did. This was a stellar way to cap off Act 7 in my opinion especially the Kang fight. I mean I really enjoyed it.

So @Kabam Miike please send it up the chain that everyone did a great job with putting a cap on Act 7.

Comments

• Xva23Xva23 Posts: 500 ★★★
    Totally agreed, only done completion, but no boss or path had frustrated me, especially since the paradox limit is 12 now
  • GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★
    Couldn`t agree more. Act 7 has been tons better than Act 6. I enjoyed the release of every chapter. Still have to explore 7.2 and 7.3. But my completion run of 7.4, which I finished 4 minutes ago. Was so much fun. After seeing the rewards of the act. I was really scared for some sort of difficulty increase via unfair mechanics which only a couple of champs counter. But like previous 'high' end bosses this can be done with pretty much any champ you like. And that is good design.
    The phases were also designed very well. They all felt a little different. But you didn`t have to relearn the whole fight as soon as you got into a new phase.

I also like they kept the charges you need to collect in the same way they did with 7.3. So you can carry them over from fight to fight. You still need to get to 10. But if you do make an oopsie, you do not have to start all over.
  • Kappa2gKappa2g Posts: 267 ★★★
    Agreed it was a really cool fight thats looks good visually as well and really fits Kang as a character.

But if I had any suggestions it would be visual clarity on the fight. When you have to look at 2 icons under Kang's health bar then the phrases on fight speed changes it sometimes gets too convoluted and can cause slip ups.

A suggestion would be making the intercept, parry, punish special, bait heavy icons different colors like how the prompts (attack parry dex) on the grandmaster fight are color-coded. And maybe putting the fight speed prompts in the middle of the screen or generally more visible.
  • AouxWouxAouxWoux Posts: 426 ★★★
    Kanam mike good job, make reward better in act 8 😊😇😇😇😇
  • HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    edited March 2022
    AouxWoux said:

Kanam mike good job, make reward better in act 8 😊😇😇😇😇

I laughed more at Kanam then I should’ve
  • ChovnerChovner Posts: 1,140 ★★★★★
    The change of having 12 paradox charges as opposed to 9 made a big difference, but not being able to know how many you have before going into the next fight is still a big miss.
    The Kang fight was cool though, and I'm looking forward to trying to solo it
  • willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,144 ★★★★★

I also like they kept the charges you need to collect in the same way they did with 7.3. So you can carry them over from fight to fight. You still need to get to 10. But if you do make an oopsie, you do not have to start all over.

I didn't realize that they were persistent charges. There was a lot of text so I missed that word. Thanks. Now I can go and finish him off.