**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

7.4 🧀’s

Comments

• BulmktBulmkt Posts: 1,547 ★★★★
    What is the easiest path for 7.4.3?

Tks
  • AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    7.4.4 super skrull boss is cheese with iHulk. Do some 15 partys and dex
  • BulmktBulmkt Posts: 1,547 ★★★★

Bulmkt said:

What is the easiest path for 7.4.3?

Tks

@Bulmkt the cosmic path. i took corvus medusa and aarkus. they did it too easily. pretty much any of the godly cosmics work (herc and even hype)
    Tks mate. Much appreciated
  • cur53dcur53d Posts: 289 ★★
    7.4.3 Superiority path starting with Symbiote Spidey is a Ronan cheese fiesta
  • Strangecraft069Strangecraft069 Posts: 183 ★

kingpin for hazardshift path in quest 5 as well. i just hit 41k heavy on miles and finished the match with just basic attacks didnt even need to fire a special

I thought the same, even tried it with my 5* maxed and hood, but gets out of hand easily
    Kingpin for cross bones bosos
  • Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Posts: 1,823 ★★★★★

I have a rank 3 CGR, 20% boost , and the cosmic boosts and he completed each phase with one damage cycle. Wrecked him all 6 times. Much better option than torch if you have him.

Good advice thanks a lot
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★

Does anyone know which is the easy path in 7.4.6?
    I cant see which path wont enable any slipstream on kang

Gold path
    7.4.6 gold path NF cheeses it easily (just bring someone for warlock at the end). NF’s sp1 places a lot of debuffs if they don’t trigger
  • solmyrairsolmyrair Posts: 388 ★
    Any suggestions with boss 7.4.5? I’m after mister negative but not sure about counter.. CGR?
  • PastorAmericaPastorAmerica Posts: 458 ★★★
    7.4.3. Corvus wrecks the cosmic path with special boost on. CapIW and Torch for Mangog boss
    7.4.4 Keep that cosmic boost on and take Corvus to that power shield lane for tons of fun. I brought in Apocalypse for a fight or two so I could make AA a horseman. Angel shreds the Mojo boss.
  • mmmbanyasmmmbanyas Posts: 131 ★★
    solmyrair said:

Any suggestions with boss 7.4.5? I’m after mister negative but not sure about counter.. CGR?

I used NF and brought torch with prefight as a backup and got him down with fury, just pay attention to which attack you have to use (light, medium, or heavy so you keep applying bleeds)

Thanks
    7.4.6 power alternator gambit can stun lock them with paradox. Bring ht/void/kitty/red hulk for Mephisto.
    7.4.5 done… I will wait with last one as not sure how to deal with that last boss…plus not sure which path is the easiest for initial run….
    Kingpin for 7.4.1 skill path. I was doing 17k degen on IW
    Which parts to chose and who’s the best counter on 7.4.6? What team to take?
    solmyrair said:

Which parts to chose and who’s the best counter on 7.4.6? What team to take?

G99 makes this path really easy. Bring g99, HT, NF, odin, cgr.

NF makes this lane really easy. Similar team as above but bring someone else then g99 (like doom helps on the lane or venom for the warlock at the end of the lane)
  • tofuã‚·tofuã‚· Posts: 220 ★★
    Bishop absoulute god for mutant path 7.4.1
  • tofuã‚·tofuã‚· Posts: 220 ★★
    7.4.4 there is a hazard shift path (path with gold)
    Rulk absolute destroys