**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Which 5* champion should I upgrade next?

Master_RicherMaster_Richer Posts: 17
edited March 2022 in Strategy and Tips
Hi everybody! I need help to know which of my 5* champs I should upgrade. Which would you choose? Here's my roaster:

Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• LpooLpoo Posts: 2,215 ★★★★★
    Invest in:
    Stealthy
    Sym Supreme
    Sorc Supreme
    Spidey99
    IBom

Also when awakened:
    Aegon
    Void
    Miles

Your immediate choices depends on your progression
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,552 Guardian
    Which would *I* choose? Hood.

Probably not the most popular choice, but Hood is in my opinion highly underrated. His invisibility can get you out of a lot of sticky situations, his non-stop stagger works really well against a lot of buff heavy defenders, and at least while his bullets hold out he can do some major burst damage. Awakening is nice, but not essential.

I think @Lpoo 's list above is also all good. although I don't think Miles absolutely needs to be awakened. That one is a bit of a judgment call there.
  • GoddessIliasGoddessIlias Posts: 706 ★★★★
    R5 Ibom, Symb. Explore act 5 or get a 5* gem from somewhere and pop it on aegon and r5 him.

Do an abyss run with torch aegon symb.

Get TB from abyss.

Profit.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,552 Guardian

R5 Ibom, Symb. Explore act 5 or get a 5* gem from somewhere and pop it on aegon and r5 him.

Do an abyss run with torch aegon symb.

Get TB from abyss.

Profit.

And what should he do next weekend?
    I know you want immediate advice for this roster and who to rank, but you have an amazing roster to start building off of. This roster reminds me of mine when I was working through act 5 and act 6. Anytime @DNA3000 gives advice, I’d listen. Good luck pal
  • Master_RicherMaster_Richer Posts: 17
    @Lpoo Thanks. I just finished chapter 1 of act 5. Its starting to get really hard. I keep reading that Aegon is one of the best but duped. I wanted to rank him up to the max but I dont know when and if ill get him duped. Unduped hes just ok as crossbone. Its hard to dupe one champ. You have to be lucky. Is stealthy spidey would be your #1 choice?
    edited March 2022
    Miles handles the collector well, but stealthy does a lot on his own. Those two will help a lot. I’d either choose stealthy or sym supreme if I were in your position
  • Master_RicherMaster_Richer Posts: 17
    edited March 2022
    Yeah I was almost set on Miles. So its between symbiote, miles and stealthy. I'm starting to like symbiote supreme. The trick is to always wait for the special 3 right?
  • EgretM4EgretM4 Posts: 171 ★★
    Sorcerer supreme would bring you the utility your lacking. She’s solid can take care of evade, can get good attack and finish whole lanes with 100% health. Depending on what runes you use. All around solid champ. Symbiote supreme is more of a niche that can be great in some circumstances but for the all around useful I’d go sorcerer.
  • 13579rebel_13579rebel_ Posts: 2,295 ★★★★★
    Spidey2099 is so good and simple to use he completely bypasses the node for quest 3 of chapter 2
    other great options are stealthy ibomb and both Supremes