**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

What was your newest pull you have gotten

Shad0wShad0w Posts: 87
edited March 2022 in General Discussion
This could be any charcter

Comments

• Options
    Mine was 5 star Iron Man Infinity War. :)
  • Options
    DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,661 Guardian
    I'm assuming you mean most recent new champion pull from a champion crystal. In which case that would be 6* Ghost Rider from the current featured 6* crystal.

Iron Man Infinity War is a pretty good pull. When he first came out he was considered primarily a defensive champion, and for people who didn't know how to fight him he was a nightmare to face. There was even one very specific node people used to place him on in war that could literally get dozens of kills (that map no longer exists). Some people even said he was so hard to fight he was completely broken (there are people today who still think that, but they are wrong).

Today, I think his offensive utility is more appreciated. He isn't considered a top tier attacker, but a situationally useful one. Besides being much cooler looking than original Iron Man, he's much more interesting to have in-game. Good luck with him.
  • Options
    DNA3000 said:

I'm assuming you mean most recent new champion pull from a champion crystal. In which case that would be 6* Ghost Rider from the current featured 6* crystal.

Iron Man Infinity War is a pretty good pull. When he first came out he was considered primarily a defensive champion, and for people who didn't know how to fight him he was a nightmare to face. There was even one very specific node people used to place him on in war that could literally get dozens of kills (that map no longer exists). Some people even said he was so hard to fight he was completely broken (there are people today who still think that, but they are wrong).

Today, I think his offensive utility is more appreciated. He isn't considered a top tier attacker, but a situationally useful one. Besides being much cooler looking than original Iron Man, he's much more interesting to have in-game. Good luck with him.

Nice, thx for the info
  • Options
    Kpratish1997Kpratish1997 Posts: 119
    6 star red skull. 😡😡
  • Options
    Nalak8Nalak8 Posts: 387 ★★★
    Iron fist 🤬
  • Options
    SpeedbumpSpeedbump Posts: 1,520 ★★★
    Toad from a featured 5* crystal
  • Options
    SceptilemaniacSceptilemaniac Posts: 1,195 ★★★★
    First time dupe
  • Options
    Sergeant_Sergeant_ Posts: 272 ★★
    OG Storm dupe
  • Options
    GogiGogi Posts: 441 ★★★
    6* Juggernaut :)
  • Options
    GK_23GK_23 Posts: 284 ★★★

• Options
    GrassKnucklesGrassKnuckles Posts: 1,923 ★★★★★
    a 2* abomination
  • Options
    psp742psp742 Posts: 2,309 ★★★★
    From women of power crystal.. a 6* is good.. equivalent to 5* rank4.

97th Kamala Khan

Open two 5* basic champion crystal and got The Champion and Cyclops Blue (no picture needed).
    I need 250shards for 6* 10k basic champion crystal.. will probably get it when the side quest becomes available later today.
  • Options
    SceptilemaniacSceptilemaniac Posts: 1,195 ★★★★
    I'm
    I'm the same guy as that peni Parker
  • Options
    VoluntarisVoluntaris Posts: 1,198 ★★★
    6* Thing from Metal/Mutant crystal of all places.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,034 ★★★★★
    6* Sersi
  • Options
    Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★

Don't know where can i use him and if he is good for anything apart from path 9 as an attacker in AW.
  • Options
    TrongNovTrongNov Posts: 247 ★★★

• Options
    Barri8Barri8 Posts: 108

• Options
    Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,812 ★★★★★
    Other than 3* Mangog in the log-in crystal, a 4* Guardian from my Insider rewards 4* crystal last week.
  • Options
    MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★

• Options
    DrauglinDrauglin Posts: 183 ★★

First time.
  • Options
    phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,685 ★★★★★
    Havent opened a 4 or 5 star crystal for many weeks. Last 6* was Odin a couple of weeks ago.
  • Options
    BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,281 ★★★★★
    Taskmaster from a 6star featured crystal. Stiil chasing Knull, the Anti-Venom dupe, and the Ikaris dupe and I'll probably get everything but those three by the time the crystal leaves.
  • Options
    Mine was also a joker, kinda of a joke