**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Quake or She Hulk?

Maitrayee_494Maitrayee_494 Posts: 38
edited November 2017 in General Discussion
I was wondering if I should upgrade She hulk or Quake. Both are 3 star( I know, boring... ) and duped.. please help me out.

Quake or She Hulk? 53 votes

Quake
83%
MattylodanielmathShrimkinsStrategicPalanthraxAnimejay70NinjAlanShadeadFireballs5DarkZenguardianbelikovUndeadProphetMrbeast6000TonyStarkSuperman69phillgreenGruftySladedalsLambda1TellthemIAM 44 votes
She Hulk
16%
bhuv9191NikskiniNifznameplasAshburnNexus_UY_ScutiLM796RasiloverFaisaljaved 9 votes

Comments

• Options
    shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    Quake
    Quake is demi-god tier, She-hulk is meh-tier, not even close in my humble opinion.
  • Options
    NastyEfnNateNastyEfnNate Posts: 551 ★★
    Nah quake ain’t that great. If u donthe charge thing then it’s a longer fight. She hulk has a higher dmg output than quake if used right
  • Options
    Stark78AlfaStark78Alfa Posts: 502
    Quake
    I voted for Quake... but after a little thought I remember my 3* She-Hulk was very very useful to me, back when my A-Team was mainly 3*.

She has a good damage output and it is easy to take the best of her: just punch and don't get hit.

So... if I could change my vote, I'd go for She-Hulk.
  • Options
    DoctorJDoctorJ Posts: 842 ★★★
    Quake
    Theyre 3*. Rank both. Resources for 3* are plentiful, and theyll help you in arena while youre at this level.
  • Options
    colbyscipio987colbyscipio987 Posts: 1,027 ★★
    Quake
    She hulk is the worst champion in the game. She is complete garbage, and quake is one of the best science......
  • Options
    ManiacalMeManiacalMe Posts: 57
    Nah quake ain’t that great. If u donthe charge thing then it’s a longer fight. She hulk has a higher dmg output than quake if used right

Even without doing the heavy attack charge and not using aftershock, quake has pretty high damage output. I see a lot of crits on medium attacks hitting around 1900-2100 at r5 and that was without suicides. She's a strong champ without question. And way better than she hulk.

Plus you can win a fight without hitting the opponent all together. Always a fun little challenge.
  • Options
    Oh okay.. thanks for the advice.
    I have been playing this game for a while but I got confused in this case..
    Thanks everyone.
  • Options
    NikskiniNikskini Posts: 237
    She Hulk
    She-Hulk