**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Heavy hitter node

I don’t think this is a bug so I’m posting here.
@Kabam - if the description is “heavy attacks can not be interrupted” then why are we dealing with an unstoppable defender after the action of their “attack” has been completed and they are resetting their stance? Once the attack motion has completed the remainder of the heavy should by be unstoppable. I’m getting sick of being pinned to a wall and dexing a defenders heavy and going to counter attack into an unstoppable buff that should already have ended when the “attack” motion ended.
It’s cat poop is what it is….cat poop.

Comments

• Options
    TaintoTainto Posts: 70
    * “not” got corrected to “by”.
    * Supposed to say “remainder of the heavy should NOT be unstoppable”
  • Options
    AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    You can do it. But the window is extremely super tight. Heavy attack implies the recovery time after it too
  • Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 7,007 Guardian
    Just intercept quake, it makes the fight super quick and easy
  • Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,483 ★★★★★
    Whags.
  • Options
    CyborgNinja135CyborgNinja135 Posts: 1,117 ★★★★
    Tainto said:

I don’t think this is a bug so I’m posting here.
    @Kabam - if the description is “heavy attacks can not be interrupted” then why are we dealing with an unstoppable defender after the action of their “attack” has been completed and they are resetting their stance? Once the attack motion has completed the remainder of the heavy should by be unstoppable. I’m getting sick of being pinned to a wall and dexing a defenders heavy and going to counter attack into an unstoppable buff that should already have ended when the “attack” motion ended.
    It’s cat poop is what it is….cat poop.

The node has always worked like that
  • Options
    Shad0wShad0w Posts: 87
    Just don't take that node