Is it just me or does no one talk about Quake anymore?

2»

Comments

• KennadoKennado Member Posts: 993 ★★★
    Quake is a 5* ....Most of the popular youtubers have long passed 5*s. Short answer.
  • K00shMaanK00shMaan Member Posts: 1,289 ★★★★
    The Content that has been released lately just isn't for her. All of Act 7 was targeted at 6 Stars by boosting their attack and sustainability, none of the Variants from the last year have let you use her, as you mentioned, AW had a node that really did nerf her and now bans are a thing in which sometimes she is banned, the speed at which she takes champs down is probably not good enough for Battlegrounds offensively and I don't think she excels defensively in that mode either, especially when limited to being a 5 Star.

I think she will continue to slowly be used less and less until she is the last 6 Star to be released, and when that happens, people will once again show you just how amazing she can be.
  • RicoShayRicoShay Member Posts: 230 ★★
    When the gauntlet comes back I assume they'll have a fix in place to stop quaking. She is probably still one of the strongest champs in-game even going as far as soloing abyss fights assuming you can bait out a special after the hit counter goes below 0 but this is very very impractical and a waste of time. health pools and very high physical resist just made her less useful. I assume if they increased crit resist that ghost and Corvus would also suffer heavily and if they also got 5* locked they'd see less use as well. The game is ever-evolving with better options for a lot of matchups so no surprise she kind of fell off a little. I still use her but not even 1/10 of the frequency I used to
  • Artoria77Artoria77 Member Posts: 2,550 ★★★★★
    Qacob said:

Unio77 said:

I used quake against some 7.3 bosses and in all my chapters of act u exploration.

I'm still planning to use her in 7.4 exploration for lanes and bosses.

I'm just built different

You're just desperate lad
    Desperate...yes
    Slightly mad...yes
    Having the disturbing urge to not use revives...yes
  • Artoria77Artoria77 Member Posts: 2,550 ★★★★★

She lacks damage in high health pool fights. Like around 10k damage in 15 seconds sounds good. But when the opponents have large health pools. It will take around 10 minutes to finish off the fights

Yeah no 10 minutes is a stretch. Fights with her don't go for that long.
  • altavistaaltavista Member Posts: 1,409 ★★★★
    There certainly has been a drastic decrease in the number of "Just Quake It" reply posts to hard content.

Generally speaking, that is a good thing, as it signifies better node designs and more viable champion that can be used.
  • RasiloverRasilover Member Posts: 1,474 ★★★★

Rasilover said:

People should use quake if they really want to save items in content

but what current content would you even need to use her to save items?
    Act 7
  • ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Member Posts: 3,267 ★★★★★

She’s too yucky

Wait hold on weren't you a Quake connoisseur
  • GOTGGOTG Member Posts: 1,040 ★★★★
    Some said using Quake in Act 7. I'm curious which fights? Because except 7.1 is too easy, other chapters have paradox nodes which forces you to do something to do damage so I can't figure out how did you use her.
  • GOTGGOTG Member Posts: 1,040 ★★★★
    Quake is still great if not greatest if Kabam released 6* version of her but I doubt it will happen anytime soon.

5*... it's more like a torture. You must hate yourself.
  • RasiloverRasilover Member Posts: 1,474 ★★★★
    edited April 2022
    GOTG said:

Some said using Quake in Act 7. I'm curious which fights? Because except 7.1 is too easy, other chapters have paradox nodes which forces you to do something to do damage so I can't figure out how did you use her.

7.4.2 special delivery
  • evilKINGwilsonevilKINGwilson Member Posts: 214
    She gets it done still

Not much to say ...but here we are talking about her

I agree she isn't the built for , or best for large health pools...my thumbs do get soar

Why does noone talk about Warlock anymore?
  • miracle_mufflermiracle_muffler Member Posts: 156 ★★
    Surprisingly, she was not banned even once last season, so I used her in every war (tier 2-3). Got 9 out of 10 kills in one war with her, with no deaths. I always bring her and Fury to content for the 3 evade charges that saved me countless times. Most recently used her to get annoying Doom on Spite path of 7.3.4 down.
  • World EaterWorld Eater Member Posts: 3,703 ★★★★★
    Wow , you started a discussion about how no one talks about a certain champion. How ironic.
  • 318Chubz318Chubz Member Posts: 121 ★★
    She’s B O R I N G… how do y’all possibly have fun just holding block every fight, like that’s fun to people who use her???