Options

R4 Ultron is a BEAST!!!

ChovnerChovner Posts: 1,173 ★★★★★
edited April 2022 in Suggestions and Requests
I just explored Act 7 and with my tech 3-4 gem I picked Ultron, and then took him to Sig 200. I think he's being slept on as a top tier R4 choice mainly because of his super low Prestige, which is a crime because he's insane!!! One of the most versatile champs in the game with a good balance of utility, immunities, sustainability and DAAAAAAAMMMMAGE!!!!

Testing him out with MODOK, War Machine, Kingpin, Thor Rag (interchangeable with Hulkbuster) synergies I could proc 10k per tic bleeds, 17 k lights, 29k mediums, and 62k heavies!!!!

Wondering if they could add Ultron to the value only buff list for a little well deserved PI boost? :smiley:

40 hit ROL Winter Soldier takedown is also satisfying to see from someone other than Archangerl, Colossus, Cosmic Ghost Rider or Ghost :smiley:

Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    edited April 2022

He's not slept on .. no way .. he's arguably the best option against Superior Kang.

Before the Superior Kang fight I don't think you would have seen tons of people taking up their Ultron to R4 mainly because of his low PI. When people are ranking champs largely for Alliance Prestige reasons (lots of higher alliances almost dictate who you have to rank up for the good of the Alliance Prestige) Ultron doesn't make the list being 140th place out of 216 champs for Prestige at R4
  • Options

I agree with Ultron being insane but saying that no one ranks him up due to his prestige is kinda stupid. Literally everyone I know with 10+ R3s that has a 6* ultron has him at r3 lol

I meant taking him to R4, not R3 (corrected above).
  • Options
    ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    At the very top end, sure people would rather rank for prestige because the prestige race means more rank up materials from AQ. As you get lower down you’ll find way more people who have ranked him up. No one over looks him, and I’m sure there’s plenty of extreme top end players that would love to rank him up but can’t justify it for the sake of their alliance position.
  • Options
    CaptainaidenCaptainaiden Posts: 812 ★★★
    Congrat, ultron is really good, i respect your choices
  • Options
    Kazuki_207Kazuki_207 Posts: 33
    I like Ultron, I heard he’s pretty good. I’ve got him 4 star
  • Options
    DragonMCOCDragonMCOC Posts: 528 ★★★
    Couldn't agree more :)
  • Options
    doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,737 ★★★
    Chovner said:

I just explored Act 7 and with my tech 3-4 gem I picked Ultron, and then took him to Sig 200. I think he's being slept on as a top tier R4 choice mainly because of his super low Prestige, which is a crime because he's insane!!! One of the most versatile champs in the game with a good balance of utility, immunities, sustainability and DAAAAAAAMMMMAGE!!!!

Testing him out with MODOK, War Machine, Kingpin, Thor Rag (interchangeable with Hulkbuster) synergies I could proc 10k per tic bleeds, 17 k lights, 29k mediums, and 62k heavies!!!!

Wondering if they could add Ultron to the value only buff list for a little well deserved PI boost? :smiley:

40 hit ROL Winter Soldier takedown is also satisfying to see from someone other than Archangerl, Colossus, Cosmic Ghost Rider or Ghost :smiley:

Just curious, is this with double suicides?
  • Options
    DarkEternityDarkEternity Posts: 785 ★★★★
    doctorb said:

Chovner said:

Just curious, is this with double suicides?
    That’s with suicides, he has recoil up
  • Options
    Yup full double edge and liquid courage with full deep wounds too
  • Options
    LpooLpoo Posts: 2,215 ★★★★★
    He was my first tech r3, and would absolutely be my first r4 if I pull the tech gem. It’s between him, omega sentinel, and warlock. Ultron is that good
  • Options
    RavenKeeperRavenKeeper Posts: 279 ★★★
    He's overrated.
  • Options
    PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,865 ★★★★★
    I’m gonna have a tough choice to pick between r4 ultron and nimrod