**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Seeking Rank Up advice

SHIELD4AGENTSHIELD4AGENT Posts: 915 ★★★★
edited April 2022 in Strategy and Tips
So who's next to R3 6*?
iBom & Colossus already R3.
Ghost, Hood, Centurion, Storm Px & Sorcerer Supreme @ R2.
The rest are R1s, recent pulls 6* Cap IW from Nexus of Act 7 Completion just now, HT from basic and Duped my P2099 from featured. Got 6* skill AG but anyone worth it?

I'll add my 5* roster just for reference

Post edited by Kabam Valkyrie on

Comments

• Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,695 Guardian
    Sorcerer supreme is a beast and is very friendly to non-skilled players. She has high damage and tons of utility. Human torch also is a mystic slayer, and he can do a lot of content.
  • Options
    Blackshadow0203Blackshadow0203 Posts: 171
    You have a R5 kingpin, so maybe go hood? im not too well versed on him but the extra hp and damage can only help right? I think i'd do him or silver centurion, that guy is kinda crazy.
  • Options
    GrassKnucklesGrassKnuckles Posts: 1,923 ★★★★★
    I see Ghost. Even unawakened she is very worth it if you like her
  • Options
    ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,771 ★★★★★
    Human Torch is a beast. A 6r3 will serve you much better than a 5r5 if you're running Act 7, so he's an obvious choice in my eyes. I'm not a very skilled Ghost player but if you can and enjoy playing her, she can also be insane.

I personally have Punisher 2099 at r3 because I love his power control but he's perhaps not my first recommendation from your roster. Black Panther is pretty great as well. I kind of regret not picking him from a Nexus a while back. I only have my 5* at r4 but he has occasionally put in some work when I've needed him. Plus, he's really fun to play.

I know @Demonzfyre loves Silver Centurion but I don't have him myself so I'll let DF sing his praises.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,060 ★★★★★
    Centurion is great but way better duped.

BWDO is another personal favorite.

Ghost is trash.

HT is also another option.
  • Options
    EndarkenedEndarkened Posts: 61
    edited April 2022
    Human torch, P2099 is solid, medusa if duped, CMM is great as is storm PX. Prefer ghost when duped, but still amazing. so lots of awesome choices
  • Options
    SHIELD4AGENTSHIELD4AGENT Posts: 915 ★★★★
    After evaluating everyone's advice it seems Human Torch will be the best option for my 3rd rank 3 6*.
    He doesn't need the Awakening which is awesome and also I only got 25% science t5cc atm so that would justify me using the r2-r3 gem on him.
    While Ghost can be another option, I only need 25% more of tech t5cc which I can get somewhere to r3 her later.
    Also formed a mystic t5cc from Act 7 completion which I'm contemplating on using for Sorc Supreme or The Hood (I enjoy playing this guy so much and got amazing synergies with KP, Ghost. Just need moleman now)

Thanks everyone!
    Cheers!