**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Bad news Omega Sentinel Fans

LpooLpoo Posts: 2,215 ★★★★★
She takes no damage from bleed or poison, but can take neurotoxin..

https://youtu.be/nE_LETzEKvo

Comments

• LpooLpoo Posts: 2,215 ★★★★★
    And I guess good news for Archangel fans lol

Well, yeh, that was obvious

I think that it is of note that OS is the only robot that AA can place neurotoxin on. As “obvious” as that is, it is an interesting interaction, yea?
    Lol, well I thought so 🤷‍♂️
  • Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,310 ★★★★★
    i guess many people includng me obv knew that before
  • ImmortalImmortal Posts: 323 ★★
    Does the ability accuracy reduction part work?
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,184 ★★★★★
    I don't recall her being a great defender in Cav EQ last month. Not sure who I used, but it wasn't AA.
    Oh I used Corvus … and human torch.. just wondering the neurotoxin interaction is a bug or? Toad can probably use his paralytic poison also then?
    Her boss you mean ! Makes me wonder how her prestige is higher than her boss..
  • psp742psp742 Posts: 2,309 ★★★★
    Omega Sentinel is a hybrid human android with robot abilities and human weaknesses.. unlike Sentinel, Nimrod, Nebula which are robots.. Nimrod and Ultron might be the better robot in the game (not accounting for prestige).
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,660 Guardian
    Lpoo said:

Well, yeh, that was obvious

I think that it is of note that OS is the only robot that AA can place neurotoxin on. As “obvious” as that is, it is an interesting interaction, yea?
    I guess I never thought about it that way. Robots have no special immunity to neurotoxin, rather it is bleed and poison immunity that does it. Anything immune to bleed or poison can't be neurotoxined, which is a lot of stuff. Every robot besides OS is immune to bleed and poison, but they are just some among many.
  • awesomesauceawesomesauce Posts: 774 ★★★
    Wicket329 said:

*happy Archangel noises*

I'm not sure what that would be, but imagine it's like the original Gameboy Pokemon noises 😂
  • Nightkiller7314Nightkiller7314 Posts: 117
    psp742 said:

Omega Sentinel is a hybrid human android with robot abilities and human weaknesses.. unlike Sentinel, Nimrod, Nebula which are robots.. Nimrod and Ultron might be the better robot in the game (not accounting for prestige).

nebula is a cyborg actually(a luphomoid with cybernetic enhancements)

• She is still classified as a robot in the game

If she has the “Robot” label (haven’t looked, but based on above), and since Kabam has previously used the definition that “Robotics are immune to Bleed/Poison”, then this apparently changes that definition of Robotics.

Since evidently now you can no longer rely on their terminology on pre-fight screen of “Robotics” to count on that champ actually being “Immune” (and not just “doesn’t take damage from”).
    And since “Immune” has also always been defined as “can not get the Debuff applied to them”.
    (which is why Corvus is not actually specified as being “Immune” to Bleed, but instead is worded about whether he takes damage from a Bleed debuff or effect), and Corvus could thus similarly get neurotoxin'd by AA because the Bleed debuff is still on him even if not taking damage from it.

So does the old meaning of Robotics need changing now ?
  • Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 3,014 ★★★★★

Wicket329 said:

*happy Archangel noises*

I'm not sure what that would be, but imagine it's like the original Gameboy Pokemon noises 😂
    That’s honestly what I had in mind too, glad that came through
  • AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★

She is still classified as a robot in the game

If she has the “Robot” label (haven’t looked, but based on above), and since Kabam has previously used the definition that “Robotics are immune to Bleed/Poison”, then this apparently changes that definition of Robotics.

Since evidently now you can no longer rely on their terminology on pre-fight screen of “Robotics” to count on that champ actually being “Immune” (and not just “doesn’t take damage from”).
    And since “Immune” has also always been defined as “can not get the Debuff applied to them”.
    (which is why Corvus is not actually specified as being “Immune” to Bleed, but instead is worded about whether he takes damage from a Bleed debuff or effect), and Corvus could thus similarly get neurotoxin'd by AA because the Bleed debuff is still on him even if not taking damage from it.

So does the old meaning of Robotics need changing now ?
    Isn't the term they use, "advanced robotics provide immunity to bleed and poison"? Not exactly a feature of #robots. But more like, "this robot has the advancements that make them immune to p and b"
  • Ok, even though they all have the TAG for Robot, not all of them have the listed item called “Robotics” on the pre-fight select screen.
  • UvoginUvogin Posts: 345 ★★★
    Immortal said:

Does the ability accuracy reduction part work?

No it doesn't cause she's immune to AAR against mutants