**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Black iso store

Traded in t3cc in every class for t4b and didn’t get enough t4b for them. I had two but now showing 5. Is it giving a full t4b or just a half for each trade in?

Comments

• Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,039 ★★★★★
    It's 6 t3cc for 1 T4b.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,248 ★★★★★
    Could be a visual glitch. You should have one Basic for every 6 respective T3CC. Restart your game and if you don't see them show up, send a Ticket to Support.
  • Options
    edited April 2022

• Options

The changes are live.
  • Options
    Bwest289Bwest289 Posts: 182
    Yeah, I did the trade in for each class and they’re not in my inventory, restarted and still don’t have them.

Others in my alliance are seeing this as well.
  • Options
    Bwest289 said:

Yeah, I did the trade in for each class and they’re not in my inventory, restarted and still don’t have them.

Others in my alliance are seeing this as well.

Send a Ticket.
  • Options

The changes are live.
    Yep, I attached the wrong photo
  • Options
    Ess13Ess13 Posts: 2
    Same here, posted in another thread, looks like the whole thread got deleted….
    Traded in 1 x t4b, for 3 x t2 aphas. Bought (supposedly) a t5B, but it’s not there, I’m down 6 t2 alphas in total, and they’re showing as purchased in the store.
    WTH.
  • Options

The changes are live.
    Yep, I attached the wrong photo
    Gotcha. Just giving a heads up. :)
  • Options
    DrauglinDrauglin Posts: 183 ★★
    Ortoun said:

Ess13 said:

Same here, posted in another thread, looks like the whole thread got deleted….
    Traded in 1 x t4b, for 3 x t2 aphas. Bought (supposedly) a t5B, but it’s not there, I’m down 6 t2 alphas in total, and they’re showing as purchased in the store.
    WTH.

You traded a t5b for those t2a's and then traded them back for a t5b
    I did this exact thing because I wasn’t paying attention. Sent in a ticket. Hopefully Kabam has mercy on me. I’m right back to where I started in regards to catalysts of each type in my inventory.
    I didn’t lose anything other than my self-respect.