**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Bugged crystals still available for purchase

2»

Comments

• Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,248 ★★★★★
    So you're going to cherry pick my comments as a rebuttal? Interesting approach.
  • Options

i mean here's my approach: the original offer was bugged (did not have drop rates), and violated terms of service (did not have drop rates). they said "we're looking into it." there was no confirmation of the bug, there was no apology, no action to respond to the fact that they violated the tos, just the confirmation that someone is looking into it. it's fine that there wasn't a fix, or that the fix didn't work. but there needs to be more communication. i mean correct me if i'm wrong, but the first offer was the exact same as the second offer. neither was in accordance with the terms of service. this should've been one of their first priorities and they needed to take more action and communicate with us, the playerbase and the customers
    I'll take "How many times can you say they violated terms of service?" for $1000, Alex.
  • Options

i mean here's my approach: the original offer was bugged (did not have drop rates), and violated terms of service (did not have drop rates). they said "we're looking into it." there was no confirmation of the bug, there was no apology, no action to respond to the fact that they violated the tos, just the confirmation that someone is looking into it. it's fine that there wasn't a fix, or that the fix didn't work. but there needs to be more communication. i mean correct me if i'm wrong, but the first offer was the exact same as the second offer. neither was in accordance with the terms of service. this should've been one of their first priorities and they needed to take more action and communicate with us, the playerbase and the customers
    I'll take "How many times can you say they violated terms of service?" for $1000, Alex.
    as many times as it takes them to realize they violated it
    Are you a representative of Google and/or Apple?
  • Options
    Lucky7LucianoLucky7Luciano Posts: 76
    edited April 2022
    I want to speak to the manager!!!!
  • Options
    edited April 2022

as many times as it takes them to realize they violated it
    Are you a representative of Google and/or Apple?
    you sound like a cop who is surprised when a civilian knows their rights and they say "are you a lawyer" xD funnier when the civilian is right or in this case the costumer is right xD
    When someone takes it upon themselves to personally point out a breech, repeatedly, then the question stands to reason. We're not making a citizen's arrest. We have the right to voice our issues and concerns, we have a right to notify the platforms, we have a right to refuse said Offers if Drop Rates are something we feel strongly about when making purchases. We don't have the right to enforce said breeches until they "realize they violated it".
  • Options
    MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★

They've already responded that they're working on it and will gauge the impact when it's fixed.

If it wasnt fixed why did they release it again 😑
    If it was broken, why would it be intentionally sent out?
    That's what makes it a bug.
    A known bug. So why release it a second time?
  • Options
    edited April 2022

They've already responded that they're working on it and will gauge the impact when it's fixed.

If it wasnt fixed why did they release it again 😑
    If it was broken, why would it be intentionally sent out?
    That's what makes it a bug.
    A known bug. So why release it a second time?
    Right. A known bug that was believed to have been fixed. Honestly, people are just assuming they put it out anyway as if they didn't care. That's an assumption. Not a fact.
This discussion has been closed.