Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Gold crystal issues

Sean_1486Sean_1486 Posts: 148
edited April 2022 in Bugs and Known Issues
Is anyone else having an issue when you open hold crystals it dosn’t give you all the gold? I started with 600,000 gold. I opened 189 crystals and totaled 1.6 mil in gold. And my total hold is now 1.2 mil
Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• Options

• Options
    And it just happened on another one of my accts for 300,000 less than what i opened
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,269 ★★★★★
    They're aware. It's a visual glitch. They're working on it. The amount you got was the correct amount.
  • Options
    Oh ok. It just happened on another and said it was supposed to be 1.4 mil but i got 600,000
  • Options
    Man_reallyMan_really Posts: 16
    I was selling my alliance war resources 35 to be exact and got a gold price of 475k so I sold it and got 75k instead, is this a visual bug or is there a bug with the resource transfer.
  • Options
    HasibullahfidaHasibullahfida Posts: 133

Hello, i have opened so many gold crystals but the numbers do not add up. This is one example i have taken a picture. It has happened all the time when i opened gold crystalsz i have lost over 1mill gold due to this. I would like to report it and the perhaps be refunded of my gold too. Please look at the picture
  • Options
    MaratoxMaratox Posts: 1,508 ★★★★★
    It’s a visual bug. The game is telling you you’re getting more than you actually get. What’s In your currency bar is correct
  • Options

• Options
    Rushabh_1012Rushabh_1012 Posts: 2
    Hello All,
    Recently I have noticed that even though I open the golden crystals it doesn’t give me what it supposed to. So many other alliance members have same issue and I want to bring it up because it disturbs on leveling up the champ.

• Options
    Kabam ZibiitKabam Zibiit Posts: 7,033
    Hey there, as some have mentioned, this is a visual issue that the team is working on a resolution for. It can occur when many Crystals are opened at once and can appear to award more rewards than they should, though it still ends up rewarding the correct amount. Once we have more info on this to share, the team will be sure to post an update in the Known Issues Thread pinned to the top of this section.
This discussion has been closed.