**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BG ISSUE**
We are aware of an issue with the seeding for the beginning of the BG season.
We are adding rewards to higher progression brackets to offset the additional grind.
More information here.
**Arcade is being extra tricky with his Murder Box...**
It appears Arcade has been non-cooperative in his approach to this month's side quest and presented his clues in a nonsensical order. Lucky you, Summoners, we have our best and brightest on the case and those clues should now be a lot more straightforward. While messing around in Arcade's files we came across a phrase, highlighted and bolded, with sparkles and pointy arrows: "the abode for the dead" ... Maybe that will help you along the way!
Options

I can't believe i'm saying this, but I believe Kitty Pride has finally dethroned Quake and Ghost.

124»

Comments

• Options
    LeoZedLeoZed Posts: 653 ★★★
    Dude don't compare them... kitty can't do what got or quake can... she is still far far from them... they rule the roost for a reason... kitty isn't still a reason to rule yet
  • Options
    shield456shield456 Posts: 1,979 ★★★
    @RavenKeeper ig u need to chill a bit buddy, at a point, I used to think Namor is the best champ ever and stuff but I never bluffed it here coz it's true that there r better champs out there, namor is clearly the most underrated mutant ever tho still it ain't the best, same way Kitty is very good, but not the best. As someone had alr said this in this thread, she didn't dethrone them , shem joined them <3
  • Options
    ImmortalImmortal Posts: 323 ★★
    Kitty is pretty useless on safeguard
  • Options
    PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,951 ★★★★★
    Lucifire said:

Polygon said:

Its like saying Ultron is better than Nimrod because he has more general use. Nimrod may be more selective in his primary use being against mutant, but he DOMINATES mutants to the point where you’d probably want to r4 him over Ultron

I wouldn't lol. Ultron is pretty effective at countering a ton of mutants and other champs.
    @Lucifire yeah i took back my statement, but Ghost is probably the better r4 choice over Ultron, there was just too many nodes she was one of the only counters for in act 6. Also Ultron’s evade can be so damn annoying
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,366 ★★★★★
    Immortal said:

Kitty is pretty useless on safeguard

Same is ghost though