**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Missing gold after opening uncollected gold crystals

gbobbyg75gbobbyg75 Posts: 7
edited April 2022 in Bugs and Known Issues
I had 2.6 mil golds prior to opening 101 uncollected gold crystals. This doesn't add up.
Please fix it. Thanks.
Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• Ashu_vermaAshu_verma Posts: 4

• Ashu_vermaAshu_verma Posts: 4
    Amount of gold from crystals vs gold in inventory
  • MaratoxMaratox Posts: 1,476 ★★★★★
    There’s so many posts about this already. It’s a visual bug where the crystals say you got more gold than you did.
  • joychaudharyjoychaudhary Posts: 2
    i opened 45 goldpool crystals and i am missing 2 million gold. i tried reopening game but it didnt came.
  • SwolecowsSwolecows Posts: 11
    I also didn’t receive what I opened :(
  • Ripper4566789Ripper4566789 Posts: 44
    Same thing happened to me opening gold crystals and the Deadpool gold crystals also

• CatoFongCatoFong Posts: 25
    It's a BIG bug that should be easy to fix. If there are so many posts, then why isn't it getting fixed?
    CatoFong said:

It's a BIG bug that should be easy to fix. If there are so many posts, then why isn't it getting fixed?

Because it’s a purely visual bug that doesn’t affect gameplay. I don’t blame them for putting it at the bottom of the list
    That's just it the totals are not being added. I've reset several times totals don't add up correct
  • That's just it the totals are not being added. I've reset several times totals don't add up correct

No, it's the Totals that are WRONG.
    The bug is that it shows you earned much more that what the crystals actually should have been showing you.

What you got into inventory is the actual correct amount.

Just open 1 set of 10 crystals at a time, then back out, and start again from scratch, and the visual bug won’t happen. Only when consecutively opening multiple additional sets after the first set is when visual bug happens.
  • Skydad23Skydad23 Posts: 528 ★★★
    They keep saying it’s a visual bug. But I don’t see how the math doesn’t add up correct for mine what I’m missing. I opened 73 gold pool and got 3,020,000 but only receive 1.5 mill that means I got exactly 20,000 average on 73 crystals. So I didn’t receive but maybe one crystal that was over the 19.5?
    The math doesn’t add up for saying it’s a visual bug
    Maratox said:

CatoFong said:

Because it’s a purely visual bug that doesn’t affect gameplay. I don’t blame them for putting it at the bottom of the list
    The math isn’t adding up for it to be a visual bug every time
    Skydad23 said:

Maratox said:

CatoFong said:

The math isn’t adding up for it to be a visual bug every time
    Well of course the math isn’t adding up. It’s a visual bug displaying more gold than you actually got.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    Skydad23 said:

The math doesn’t add up for saying it’s a visual bug

What is displayed is the bug. What you're getting is the correct amount. It's been confirmed as a bug and they're working on it.
  • Hey there, there is currently a visual issue where opening large numbers of Crystals at the same time can cause the system to display more rewards than were actually earned and, in some cases, more rewards than are even possible to get from that number of Crystals. The team is working on a fix to clear up this confusion as soon as possible.
This discussion has been closed.