**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Biggest F to the community

Honestly I think limiting the amount of doblons you can get to 150k in the arena and then putting the good bundles at 225k is like saying to everyone in the community who’s free to play “Fs in chat for you”.
Now we get it you get the hype by seeing the well know youtubers buying 4 odins and ranking up all the Uber tier characters to obtain the new released “big spender” title! But this is unlike the other events such as the gamma radiation where at least you could obtain good things in the shop by grinding and not having to spend.
Sorry kabam.

Comments

• Feeney234Feeney234 Posts: 1,150 ★★★★
    I look it at a contribution to keep a game that i very much enjoy playing, going. And they need money to do that.
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    You're able to get pretty good stuff with the 150K free doubloons. Granted, I opted to get one of the 7.5K six star shards and two of the 4x t4cc crystals to get some cosmic t4cc and all I got was another twenty levels on my 6 star Sorcerer Supreme and 1 cosmic t4cc, but hey, some people got really good pulls.
    Anyways,
    Cry about it
  • Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,308 ★★★★★
    GoDlyZor said:

how can you complain? you can get 80% of a t5cc in selectors or 15k 6* shards for FREE.

My calculation was 50 percent. How 80 percent but. Pls explain @GoDlyZor
  • The_man001The_man001 Posts: 624 ★★★
    This spring clear is really good for f2p tbh. I am f2p and saying that. Much better than last year.
  • GOTGGOTG Posts: 1,040 ★★★★
    Macheneso said:

Y’all don’t get it. I’m not saying people shouldn’t spend on the game, in fact I do too occasionally buy when I need items to complete some content, but the design of a quest that for maximum rewards you are required to spend is just wrong in my opinion. Of course kabam need to make money for the employees and the game servers and designers but my point is that they should give the option to grind for everyone NOT just spenders.
    What’s coming next monthly quest that if you spend an Odin you get extra rewards? It’s for the game itself cuz then you see people with huge profile who can’t even do a miniboss in war, but hey they spent money on the game so…

Dont be ridiculous. FTPs have plenty of events to get rewards. This is just not one of them. You dont pay money, you get less, simple as that. Blame yourself.
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,737 ★★★★★

Don't bother reading this anyone. It's the weekly dose of " why are people who spend money getting more than those who don't"

Would be weird if they got less f2p :smiley:
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★

as somebody who’s genuinely never spent a dime on this game, im getting sick of some of y’all not comprehending how this game would not be the way it is without spenders.

They are happy that spenders spend as long as they aren't getting something the FTP players really want lol.
  • GoDlyZorGoDlyZor Posts: 150

GoDlyZor said:

how can you complain? you can get 80% of a t5cc in selectors or 15k 6* shards for FREE.

My calculation was 50 percent. How 80 percent but. Pls explain @GoDlyZor
    you can buy bundle 5 4x for 4x20% t5cc selector and 8xt2a
  • SHIELD4AGENTSHIELD4AGENT Posts: 915 ★★★★
    I'm ftp, got my 150k duobloons.

Bought 3x 2021 Cav Nexus got 2x 5* America Chavez and 6* Kitty Pryde
    And 4x Cav Battlegrounds Nexus got 5* Doom (already sig 200), 6* OG Widow and 2x 4* Warlock.

The remaining 3k Duobloons converted to gold.

Took Kitty straight to R3.

End of the day, can't complain, free event and free stuff. Thanks Kabam.
  • RapRap Posts: 3,193 ★★★★
    edited April 2022
    My issue is hoff and rich and kt1 talking about how, "bundle 13 is an awesome deal for F2P players! It will only cost you 15 bucks!"
    Is there some kind of confusion about what F2P means???
    It is like they have become shills for kabam!
    I keep logging in to do my part in our "momentarily delayed" alliance quest and war, i am at a point i could care less about playing.
    They been "GROOMING" us to spend for months...this is the next step!
  • Denzel116Denzel116 Posts: 537 ★★★
    Bro just use 15 dollars on one of the deals or on the piggy bank instead of using it on pizza or a fast food meal.

I get most people freely play but y’all act like you don’t have AT LEAST twenty dollars.
  • Dr_Z01dbergDr_Z01dberg Posts: 512 ★★★
    Rap said:

My issue is hoff and rich and kt1 talking about how, "bundle 13 is an awesome deal for F2P players! It will only cost you 15 bucks!"
    Is there some kind of confusion about what F2P means???
    It is like they have become shills for kabam!
    I keep logging in to do my part in our "momentarily delayed" alliance quest and war, i am at a point i could care less about playing.
    They been "GROOMING" us to spend for months...this is the next step!

Using the word “Grooming” and putting it in quotation marks is actually pretty insensitive. You are using a word with full knowledge of what it will make people think of (or you wouldn’t have put it in quotation marks and capitals) when there could very well be people on here that have suffered from that. You are trying to link the actions of a gaming company giving out free stuff some something much more serious to make your point. Pretty disgusting tactic if you ask me