**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

How Good is Mysterio?

Phillip14233Phillip14233 Posts: 576 ★★★
edited April 2022 in Strategy and Tips
I really need more good tech champs to rank, only have ghost and guilly 2099 at R3. I know mysterio is crazy with the peni synergy but i dont have her. Is mysterio good enough for R3?
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• Options
    GrassKnucklesGrassKnuckles Posts: 1,923 ★★★★★
    Defensively he’s a timeout monster and even pretty annoying in non timed matches. Offensively he’s pretty solid still
  • Options
    AMS94AMS94 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★★
    He is 3.6 Roentgen
  • Options
    RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,067 ★★★★★
    @Mysterio could tell you
  • Options
    13579rebel_13579rebel_ Posts: 2,405 ★★★★★
    Mysterio is a fun champ he can get the job done (if not immune to poison) While the peni synergy is crazy that makes him god tier he still a fun investment
  • Options
    GrassKnucklesGrassKnuckles Posts: 1,923 ★★★★★
    Riptide said:

@Mysterio could tell you

He’s biased lol
  • Options
    RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,067 ★★★★★

Riptide said:

@Mysterio could tell you

He’s biased lol
    Yeah, I’m pretty sure his Favorite champ is spidey

• Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,661 Guardian
    Mysterio is a fun champ, especially one you get peni for him
  • Options
    PapaMidnite007PapaMidnite007 Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    If you don't have Peni you will have to bring him to sp3 and 3 chemical gases to get an amazing damage out of him
  • Options
    awesomesauceawesomesauce Posts: 774 ★★★
    No, Mysterio is not good. He's a villain. Even noted with his hash tags in game.
  • Options
    psp742psp742 Posts: 2,309 ★★★★
    edited April 2022
    If awaken Mysterio gains poison faster if not armor broken (higher sig shorter the time).. parry medium medium to get poison charge, parry or proper spacing to counter with heavy opponents heavy.. Mysterio heavy has short range so be very careful.. or just parry and heavy
  • Options
    Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,783 ★★★★★
    Mysterio is sneaky good as an attacker. The fact he this AA cannot be reduced is incredibly useful part of his kit. He can power control, he can do great damage (both DoT and via his SP2) , he does not need awakening or synergies (although admittedly the Peni one takes him to another level).He is a solid investment as a 6*.
  • Options
    MysterioMysterio Posts: 1,068 ★★★★
    Mysterio is better than Ghost as far as the tech class is concerned. Seems to me you just won the game buddy.
  • Options
    Gr8TonyStarkGr8TonyStark Posts: 861 ★★★
    Mysterio said:

Mysterio is better than Ghost as far as the tech class is concerned. Seems to me you just won the game buddy.

@Mysterio I have also got a 6star mysterio. Can you please explain how he is so good and best way to use him
  • Options
    Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★
    Mysterio is amazing, in that he he can go on attack or defense, and still give goldfish a place to live. Not everyone can do that.
  • Options
    MysterioMysterio Posts: 1,068 ★★★★

Mysterio said:

@Mysterio I have also got a 6star mysterio. Can you please explain how he is so good and best way to use him
    Spam heavy like there is no tomorrow