**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Yay ! Mutant Domination Carina Challenge Down

30ish30ish Posts: 177 ★★
Pretty happy about the challenge, it was fun & had great luck with the RNG of AI especially, Nameless Collector.

Here’s the breakdown of items usage for split 3/5 path.

Team Mutant:- 6*R3 unawakened Red Magneto, 6*R3 unawakened Apocalypse, 6*R3 awakened Cable, 6*R3 awakened Stryfe & 5*R4 awakened White Magneto.

1. IMIW - Magneto - (solo)
2. IW - Apoc/Cable - (solo)
3. GHULK - Apocalypse (Stryfe Ramp-up) - 4Revive + Team revive -1
4. YJ - Stryfe/Apocalypse - 6Revive
5. MORDO - Stryfe (make HORSEMEN) - 1Revive (white mag pre-fight)
6. Mephisto - Stryfe - (solo)
7. Thor Rag. - Stryfe (white mag pre-fight) - 1Revive
8. Ægon - Stryfe/Apoc - 1Revive (almost a solo; get 1st charge for Apoc in the end)
9. Mr.Sinister - Stryfe/Apoc (Get Apocalypse 3 charge) (finish the fight with Apoc @4 charges ) - 1Revive
10. Thing - Cable/Apoc - 1Revive
11. Red Skull - Magneto/Apoc - 7Revive
12. Bishop - Cable/Apoc - 6Revive
13. Korg - Stryfe - (solo)
14. Havok - Apocalypse - (solo)
15. Champion - Stryfe - 4Revive
16. Ghost - Stryfe - 1Revive
17. Karnak - Cable - 1Revive
18. Collector - Stryfe (white mag pre-fight) - 6Revive+ lvl5 HP- 4 (used all other champs who were alive to chip out some damage) Use 30% Attack boost + 15% attack boost + 20% Health Boost

13177 units @ start
11873 units @ end
Total units spend = 1304
180 free 3h crystals (really bad RNG for revives)
Use 15% attack boosts + 20% Health boosts
Total revives used = 40 revives + 1 Team revive & lvl4 health potions - 12 (some potions in inventory)

Comments

• Options
    Please leave any doubts or any concerns if you’ve regarding this. I’ll be happy to help you out for your run !
  • Options
    flygamerflygamer Posts: 345 ★★
    Nice, thanks for the tips
  • Options
    edited April 2022
    I’ve 3 paths left for 100% abyss exploration.
    Next, I’m gonna do LEFTOVER path 5/3 split with Carina Challengers run. My team is
    1. 6*r3 awakened Falcon
    2. 6*r3 awakened Moleman
    3. 6*r2 Morningstar/6* r3 Diablo (have to decide)
    4. 5* r5 awakened ULTRON
    5. 5* r5 sig200 Void

I still need to farm some revives
  • Options
    @IvarTheBoneless i would swap white mags with 6*r4 kitty.
    Well, white mag pre-fight is an icing on cake for
    1. collector fight but parry’s will work above 40% health bar, after that it just won’t trigger. Whereas,
    2. It is great for MORDO’s astral evade (u can technically negate it).
    3. Thor (Ragnarok) power gain on parrying normal which u can simply bypass it with Pre-fight.

U can swap it with your 6*r4 kitty if you’re pretty skilled with playing her. You can do most out of it even better in saving resources.
    I don’t have her yet. But I wish you good luck with this strategy.
    Cheers !
  • Options
    Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Posts: 1,831 ★★★★★
    Congrats !! So i see that stryfe is really essential for this challenge right?
  • Options
    edited April 2022
    Thanks @Fit_Fun9329, yeah he indeed is beneficial, as it buff’s Apocalypse burst damage & really helpful in taking out massive chunks of Collector’s health. Ramp up is pretty easy just need one go. Rotation is pretty simple once he’s at 100 charges, s1 for passive shock & repeat s2’s
  • Options
    Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Posts: 1,831 ★★★★★
    30ish said:

Thanks @Fit_Fun9329, yeah he indeed is beneficial, as it buff’s Apocalypse burst damage & really helpful in taking out massive chunks of Collector’s health. Ramp up is pretty easy just need one go. Rotation is pretty simple once he’s at 100 charges, s1 for passive shock & repeat s2’s

Thank you :smile: so the only thing I have to manage now is to pull a 5/6* stryfe. Nothing easier than that !
  • Options
    IvarTheBonelessIvarTheBoneless Posts: 1,247 ★★★★
    Thanks @30ish !! I am not very good with her but am learning her in act 6 now. Took her straight to r4 as I really enjoy all miss/phase champs (fav ghost and tigra).

As for your advice:
    1. Collector fight won't matter much I think if I have 6r4 kitty and 6r3 stryfe.
    2. Yeah thats gonna suck
    3. That too

I also haven't done one abyss path so don't really know what I'm talking about except what I know from a few guides. Will wait and get good with kitty before trying a run!
  • Options
    A3G0NA3G0N Posts: 75
    I’m going to do my run soon and still can’t decide if I will take 3-1 or 5-3 path. this one looks good tho. Congrats!
  • Options
    WOLF_LINKWOLF_LINK Posts: 1,324 ★★★★
    Hmm, interesting … I have:
    6* R3 Apoc
    6* R2 White Magneto
    6* R1 Stryfe
    5* R5 Red Magneto

Seems like you didn’t use Cable much, so I could bring my 6* Kitty or whatever instead.
  • Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,217 ★★★★★
    WOLF_LINK said:

6* R3 Apoc
    6* R2 White Magneto
    6* R1 Stryfe
    5* R5 Red Magneto

Seems like you didn’t use Cable much, so I could bring my 6* Kitty or whatever instead.

Cable secretly carries stryfe on his shoulders.
    Starting with 5 changes in fights and specially against collector.
  • Options
    A3G0N said:

I’m going to do my run soon and still can’t decide if I will take 3-1 or 5-3 path. this one looks good tho. Congrats!

Path 3-1 is also an alternative to this one, u just have to deal with Luke cage & some cosmics which are tough tbh whereas in 3-5 there’s just 1 cosmic fight but if you’re skilled & feel comfortable while dealing with them then, you are good to go with 3-1; or else 3-5 fits better
  • Options
    edited April 2022
    WOLF_LINK said:

6* R3 Apoc
    6* R2 White Magneto
    6* R1 Stryfe

5* R5 Red Magneto

I’d bring cable for GHULK (2-3 fights) {do sp2 when he’s about to reach 25% health bar, he can negate that unblockable sp1 for the rest of the hp’s} which I forgot to mentioned him in the post.
    YJ, Thing, bishop & karnak (just parry once & push him to corner and do 3 consecutive heavy’s again parry & do 3 heavy’s) rinse & repeat this. Cable put some great work on these fights.

You can have kitty in place of cable, by keeping white mags to get those pre-fights.
  • Options
    A3G0NA3G0N Posts: 75
    30ish said:

A3G0N said:

Path 3-1 is also an alternative to this one, u just have to deal with Luke cage & some cosmics which are tough tbh whereas in 3-5 there’s just 1 cosmic fight but if you’re skilled & feel comfortable while dealing with them then, you are good to go with 3-1; or else 3-5 fits better
    Thanks man. I did path 3-1 split on May 4th and it was really fun. My team was 6R3Apoc/Red Mags/ProfX, 6R2 Colossus and 5* Stryfe
  • Options
    LorddrewLorddrew Posts: 297 ★★
    Is there a reason why you did not do full path 5? I need to do both challanges, was thinking mutant path 5, challanger path 3.

If anyone could explain why split is better with these challange would be great help, doing my run this weekend for the mutant challange
  • Options
    rivetrivet Posts: 254
    edited May 2022
    Do you find Cable and white Mag more valuable than using Prof. X and Colossus for the synergies to heal using suicide? Does the Thor fight works without White mag prefight?
  • Options
    rivet said:

Do you find Cable and white Mag more valuable than using Prof. X and Colossus for the synergies to heal using suicide? Does the Thor fight works without White mag prefight?

Well, I’ve prof. X but the colossus in my roster, that’s why I went with white mag & cable. However, Suicides mastery is great for mutant domination challenge but if your planning to use prof.X then you have to switch masteries down the road with where you bring prof.X to counter opponent (as prof. X isn’t suicide friendly) whereas the synergy is great for other mutant but prof.X himself.

Speaking for Thor ragnarok fight, if you parry him he’ll gain power gain for the duration of stun lingers on him. That means each parry debuff will give him some power gain while he’s stun, which is tough to control the power as he’s spamming sp1 & sp2 a lot. Here, white mag pre-fight comes handy it’s a passive stun so no power gain on any parry’s, just manage his 20 hit count passive power gain which can be control through throwing your special attack.

Now, comes cable. He can do some great fights in abyss if synergize with Apoc. If you are good with parry heavy cheese then he’ll save some great resources.

Btw, You can look up on YouTube vids, prof.X can solo most of the fights in abyss but there are other champs too who does that as well. Suicides in abyss is bit expensive if you have to switch masteries over each fights. Let me know if you looking for any other concerns.

Good luck for your run !