**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Which champ that’s seen as garbage do you like anyway

2»

Comments

• ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,088 ★★★★★

Hard to say he’s seen as garbage. But King Groot is my favorite champ

King Groot became waaaay better after his buff.
  • NEOGNONEOGNO Posts: 116

Dr. Doom

wha? how is he considered garbage?
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,348 ★★★★★
    Moon Knight.

I know he's currently arguably the least useful Skill champion in the game. But he's got cracking animations, especially the SP3 (that, sadly, doesn't actually do anything).

I actually took my 4/55 MK into two chapters of Can EQ this month. Carrying the #Defenders and #Mercenary tags, and with regular bleeds/stuns he did okay once he had a few Cross charges.
  • ChatterofforumsChatterofforums Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    Some of you completely missing the point of this topics as few to none consider some of the champs some of you are mentioning as "trash"
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,983 ★★★★★

This guy
  • baskinrobbinsknowsbaskinrobbinsknows Posts: 265 ★★★
    Thor Jane Foster. Not great by any means, but I enjoy using her
  • IRQIRQ Posts: 304 ★★
    Red Skull. He did save me a couple of times in different pieces of content.
  • ninexhelixninexhelix Posts: 136
    Iron Fist. Used to blast through Venom with the 4 star way back when he was AQ boss. Even mistakenly joined AQ once with only him on my team and still cleared my path, the minis, and the venom boss. Had my bg mates rolling with laughter for months on that.
    Ever since then I've always had a soft spot for him. I've r5ed my 5 star for nostalgia, and if I dupe the 6 he will go to r3. Really enjoy some of the synergy "buffs" he's received, and take him for the occasional spin through RoL for a few fights just for giggles.
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,794 ★★★★★
    Any hero that's considered lame, I probably like. I only use villains on arena grinds or Villain use alliance events.
  • PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,833 ★★★★★
    None, i only rank god tier champions.
  • Barri8Barri8 Posts: 108

Bruh what

• SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★

how is that America Chavez? I’m very jealous
  • 13579rebel_13579rebel_ Posts: 2,390 ★★★★★

sam isn't trash makes me think of sm2099
  • NEXTONNEXTON Posts: 544 ★★★
    Deadpool Red Suit. I began playing the game cuz I loved his ability to constantly heal! Idk why lol. Healing Factor is so sick.
  • ClearonClearon Posts: 11
    I like playing my Hulk Rag
  • ChatterofforumsChatterofforums Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    Polygon said:

None, i only rank god tier champions.

So if I make a tier list and list cyclops and og daredevil as "God tier" you would rank them up? Tier lists are literally one person's opinion so to rank off that alone isn't the way I would go personally.
  • ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,088 ★★★★★

Moon Knight.

I know he's currently arguably the least useful Skill champion in the game. But he's got cracking animations, especially the SP3 (that, sadly, doesn't actually do anything).

I actually took my 4/55 MK into two chapters of Can EQ this month. Carrying the #Defenders and #Mercenary tags, and with regular bleeds/stuns he did okay once he had a few Cross charges.

He's my favorite skill too and I'm really hoping he gets a buff soon. And if you can stack on those bleeds like I do, he's worth ranking up IMHO.
  • FluffyPigMonsterFluffyPigMonster Posts: 2,069 ★★★★★
    Mister Sinister

Despite his low damage he’s got some quirky abilities that make him fun.
  • GuytennisGuytennis Posts: 420 ★★★
    RakeYoung said:

DDHK, he does so much and is capable of great damage, but because he's terrible with certain masteries, he's written off as doodoo.

but no worries, i'm sure there are several folks scratchin their heads when i took out their Thing in BG's in less than a minute, so there are a few more folks that now know he is not trash, lol.

He’d be even better if his synergy with Masacre worked.
  • GrassKnucklesGrassKnuckles Posts: 1,923 ★★★★★
    Chavez, She's not total garbage but she's not a top 5 mystic by any stretch of the imagination
    I could say the same about Jubilee but I think she is actually better than Chavez
  • etgddhjjetgddhjj Posts: 21
    Ultron classic
  • Pdogg614Pdogg614 Posts: 78
    Ddhk for me, r5ed mine right after the buff then shortly after pulled and duped my 6 star and recently r3ed him he’s actually really good and all his synergies that make him way better are with great champs I have ranked. Whenever I come across any miss in the game I always use him as my go to.