Which champ that’s seen as garbage do you like anyway

DeliDeli Member Posts: 353 ★★★
Mine is super-skrull
I r2 my awaken 6* and use him in aq and find he actually does amazing.

Comments

• 0casual00casual0 Member Posts: 457 ★★★
    Rocket
  • NastyPhishNastyPhish Member Posts: 583 ★★★
    Hard to say he’s seen as garbage. But King Groot is my favorite champ
  • GrandOldKaiGrandOldKai Member Posts: 788 ★★★★
    Thanos

Not that I have him, but... Thanos
  • PapaMidnite007PapaMidnite007 Member Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    Iron Patriot 😎
  • IvarTheBonelessIvarTheBoneless Member Posts: 1,273 ★★★★
    edited May 2022
    Lucifire said:

Doctor Octopus. I took him to rank 3 over warlock 🤮 and have no regrets. Duped Doctor Octopus is awesome! He has so much utility and some good damage. I don't get why he is so underrated/receives so much hate lol

I have been hunting for a 6 star doc ock for over a year now. Breaks my heart that I still don't have him, have a r2 tech gem waiting for him. Also still don't have the 5 star.
  • Krishna24Krishna24 Member Posts: 415 ★★★
    6* rank2 awakened White mags for me
  • SonofdathomirSonofdathomir Member Posts: 107
    Lucifire said:

Doctor Octopus. I took him to rank 3 over warlock 🤮 and have no regrets. Duped Doctor Octopus is awesome! He has so much utility and some good damage. I don't get why he is so underrated/receives so much hate lol

He was my second r3 and I feel the exact same way. His power locking is sooooo awesome, I have never regretted it, imo he is the most underrated champ in the game.

One champ I love using is aou vision, I love to parry and corner bully so he fits my playstyle. If you use synergies he actually becomes a much better champ. Particularly his synergy with cap iw and Scarlett witch.
  • jcruz2133jcruz2133 Member Posts: 152
    Ghost Rider. He's similar to that first pokemon you pick in the pokemon games. :'( lol He was my first 4* AND my first 5*. It was just meant to be.
  • Graves_3Graves_3 Member Posts: 1,413 ★★★★★
    Elsa.

Wait….
  • GinjabredMonstaGinjabredMonsta Member, Guardian Posts: 6,479 Guardian
    I'm not sure if they are seen as "garbage" but roblin and jubilee
  • ChatterofforumsChatterofforums Member Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    Pyslocke, so underrated especially when you add in Apoc synergy.
  • mostlyharmlessnmostlyharmlessn Member Posts: 1,387 ★★★★
    Iron Fist
  • PikoluPikolu Member, Guardian Posts: 7,363 Guardian
    Nebula, she was my first r4 champ and a lot of people hate on her lol. I also really like Sersi because she is definitely underrated by the community.
  • RakeYoungRakeYoung Member Posts: 473 ★★★
    DDHK, he does so much and is capable of great damage, but because he's terrible with certain masteries, he's written off as doodoo.

but no worries, i'm sure there are several folks scratchin their heads when i took out their Thing in BG's in less than a minute, so there are a few more folks that now know he is not trash, lol.
  • ErcarretErcarret Member Posts: 2,894 ★★★★★
    I used to love Modok. I still do but I never use him as much as I once did. Back in the day, he was daily arena fodder and I used to bring him to AQ due to some nice synergies with other champs. However, nowadays I have both much more and much better champs to use in arena so I rarely get around to using Modok, and I also have much better champs for AQ so I don't really need him for his synergies anymore.

It's a shame because his buttflames are still top-tier heavy animation. God, I love those. I was really considering duping him from a 6* Nexus after 7.4 exploration but I just couldn't give up the opportunity to dupe my Miles Morales.

I hope he gets a sick buff someday.
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Member Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    Torch
  • ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Member Posts: 3,110 ★★★★★

Hard to say he’s seen as garbage. But King Groot is my favorite champ

King Groot became waaaay better after his buff.
  • NEOGNONEOGNO Member Posts: 116

Dr. Doom

wha? how is he considered garbage?
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Member Posts: 5,829 ★★★★★
    Moon Knight.

I know he's currently arguably the least useful Skill champion in the game. But he's got cracking animations, especially the SP3 (that, sadly, doesn't actually do anything).

I actually took my 4/55 MK into two chapters of Can EQ this month. Carrying the #Defenders and #Mercenary tags, and with regular bleeds/stuns he did okay once he had a few Cross charges.
  • ChatterofforumsChatterofforums Member Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    Some of you completely missing the point of this topics as few to none consider some of the champs some of you are mentioning as "trash"
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Member Posts: 21,768 ★★★★★

This guy
  • baskinrobbinsknowsbaskinrobbinsknows Member Posts: 271 ★★★
    Thor Jane Foster. Not great by any means, but I enjoy using her
  • IRQIRQ Member Posts: 323 ★★
    Red Skull. He did save me a couple of times in different pieces of content.