**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

This Month's side Quest is disappointing

PapaMidnite007PapaMidnite007 Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
edited May 2022 in General Discussion
This month's side quest and the regular EQs feels rather dry. Only few things that are the saving grace for this month are the buffs to Mordo and Storm which was a success kudos to kabam for that. And Rintrah and Wong two new mystic champs joining the game hopefully they turn out better than in the deep dive and on paper they seem quite fun to play I'm more of a fan of Rintrah. And but not the least the Eternity of Pain and the new title of Paragon are what's exciting for this month. So all in all nice try kabam although I am disappointed with this month's side quest it's as though Eternity of Pain has begun even before it is actually released. Sadly I am not thronebreaker yet so I am already feeling the Eternity of Pain by not being able to do the event when it comes out. To the rest of you thronebreakers and above good luck! 😁😁

Comments

• Options
    ShiroiharaShiroihara Posts: 1,092 ★★★★
    edited May 2022
    Well, it is not very exciting but considering it’s three fights a day plus the end of the week quest, I think what we get overall is OK for that amount of effort.
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,185 ★★★★★
    SQ is easy. Rewards are par for the course. People expect too much from this quest.
  • Options
    JhonST33JhonST33 Posts: 499 ★★★

Feeney234 said:

This is all that matters. Everything else is whatever

Getting Paragon in 2-3 years with that kind of generosity 😂
    Eventually they give us more, I guess in 2 or 3 years we will explored act 8 and 9, and I guess 1 or 2 rank 5.
  • Options

Well, it is not very exciting but considering it’s three fights a day plus the end of the week quest, I think what we get overall is OK for that amount of effort.

How'd you get three? Isn't it two yesterday and then one a day with the ring you get in the daily calander?
  • Options
    AnArChYAnArChY Posts: 31

How'd you get three? Isn't it two yesterday and then one a day with the ring you get in the daily calander?
    He meant only three fights per quest, not three quests per day
  • Options
    AnArChY said:

He meant only three fights per quest, not three quests per day
    Ooooh
  • Options
    ClydionClydion Posts: 26
    I don't understand why is the side quest showing 6* shards as rewards but I'm getting 5* shards
  • Options
    ClydionClydion Posts: 26

• Options
    Gunner14Gunner14 Posts: 36
    Is it possible that the big end of week SQ path has more 6 star shards or has that already been confirmed?
  • Options
    Feeney234Feeney234 Posts: 1,159 ★★★★

Feeney234 said:

This is all that matters. Everything else is whatever

Getting Paragon in 2-3 years with that kind of generosity 😂
    It all adds up 🤷‍♂️
  • Options
    AMS94AMS94 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★★
    Gunner14 said:

Is it possible that the big end of week SQ path has more 6 star shards or has that already been confirmed?

Total 6* shards in this SQ are 4000
    That is if u play every single quest & don't miss anything
  • Options
    TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    so is the tradeoff now that you get almost no 6* shards but you get a bit of r4 materials? i mean you're only doing 3 fights a day, but you can't just give out 2020-like amounts of shards for a side quest where you have to do it every day. a side quest hasn't been difficult to the point of having to use revives or specific counters for the longest time. i would much rather want to see a thronebreaker difficulty with more fights and harder fights with better rewards