**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Explain why you use a less popular champion

2»

Comments

• Options
    MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,368 ★★★★★
    Ghost Rider.

I'm not necessarily using him to clear the hardest content, but he's so insanely sustainable with that Life Steal of his; and he has far more versatility than he's given credit for. He's not left my AQ team in years.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,248 ★★★★★
    Not sure if he's less popular, but I just took Venom to R3, Unduped. He's still a beast.
  • Options
    psp742psp742 Posts: 2,310 ★★★★
    Miles Morales with Mysterio and Doom or Spider-ham are fun attackers in AW.. although I have Ghost.. I sort of like Mysterio more.. might even rank3 him over Ghost.
  • Options
    FluffyPigMonsterFluffyPigMonster Posts: 2,069 ★★★★★
    Some R3’s that I have and love using:

Sauron as an attacker
    DDHK
    Yellowjacket has grown on me
    Ronin
    Iceman
    Gamora (she’s great)
    AOU Vision
    New Mordo
    Guillotine

I have fun
  • Options
    13579rebel_13579rebel_ Posts: 2,408 ★★★★★
    Venompool People thought his buff was great but then he just kind of faded away he is in my opinion better than Venom
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,248 ★★★★★

Venompool People thought his buff was great but then he just kind of faded away he is in my opinion better than Venom

I like him too. He's like a VTD with less work.
  • Options
    ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,145 ★★★★★

I like him too. He's like a VTD with less work.
    He's VtD but better than him in almost every aspect.
  • Options
    willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,165 ★★★★★
    Vulture. Power drain plus incinerate immunity are all I need from him, but he still gives me so much more.
  • Options
    PapaMidnite007PapaMidnite007 Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    Stark Spidey his animations are smooth plus his evades come in handy
  • Options
    Matthew950Matthew950 Posts: 155
    Massacure... my fav d.o.t. champ and since his buff he is almost the skill AA
  • Options
    J0eySn0wJ0eySn0w Posts: 865 ★★★★
    Terra said:

Because I use whoever I like to use and don't give a smeg about tier lists and poularity.

More people need to adopt this ideology.
    So many are sheep nowadays
    It’s not that simple, when I see Groot, Dr Strange and co doing some amazing things in Abyss and Act 7 I’ll probably give this a thought
  • Options
    IvarTheBonelessIvarTheBoneless Posts: 1,247 ★★★★
    J0eySn0w said:

Terra said:

Because I use whoever I like to use and don't give a smeg about tier lists and poularity.

More people need to adopt this ideology.
    So many are sheep nowadays
    It’s not that simple, when I see Groot, Dr Strange and co doing some amazing things in Abyss and Act 7 I’ll probably give this a thought
    The difference is that a lot of champs are still useable and enjoyable. Groot is simply none of that. Spoken as a 6r2 groot owner.
  • Options
    shield456shield456 Posts: 1,979 ★★★
    edited May 2022
    Dragon-Man and Mojo, sick DoT, pog degens on Mojo and great red numbers on both. Love um, too underrated, tho mojo would req a awakening but ye, ill hav to wait xD
  • Options
    World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,573 ★★★★★
    edited May 2022
    Gwenpool cuz she’s fun
    Rogue cuz she’s fun
    Modok cuz he’s hilarious

OG wolvie and scarlet witch, cuz they’re popular marvel characters . Sucks that other Iconic marvel champs like spider man, cap America, iron man ,etc… are garbage