**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BG ISSUE**
We are aware of an issue with the seeding for the beginning of the BG season.
We are adding rewards to higher progression brackets to offset the additional grind.
More information here.
**Arcade is being extra tricky with his Murder Box...**
It appears Arcade has been non-cooperative in his approach to this month's side quest and presented his clues in a nonsensical order. Lucky you, Summoners, we have our best and brightest on the case and those clues should now be a lot more straightforward. While messing around in Arcade's files we came across a phrase, highlighted and bolded, with sparkles and pointy arrows: "the abode for the dead" ... Maybe that will help you along the way!
Options

Big change in 8.1 Beta

2»

Comments

• Options
    phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,806 ★★★★★
    Wasn't there some uproar about paradox in the last beta?

Perhaps incentivising people to participate rather than scanning the nodes and saying "nope" will ensure more test data across the group.

I have no problem with beta testers getting some free stuff, its a tradeoff for their time and effort.
  • Options
    Xguard77Xguard77 Posts: 562 ★★★
    In the Act 7 betas I would do a few lanes in each quest and give feedback. Hate to admit it, but the 6* shards is enough for me to grind out exploration - which will equate to better feedback
  • Options
    AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★

Zeraphan said:

While not the end of the world 22k 6* shards is still a pretty big give considering no real resources are spent in beta testing.

Time is a resource. One you can never get back.

• Options
    PrinceOfAlexPrinceOfAlex Posts: 29
    Apparently this is taking up to a month
    Not blaming as you already declared it , but really wondering why so much time for presumably an easy task?
    @Kabam Zibiit