**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Dormammu Side Quest question for those who have already done it

OakenshieldOakenshield Posts: 1,691 ★★★★
Since preview isn’t available for this one either, I’m assuming you can jump in/out of the quest penalty free like you can with the daily SQ?

Thanks

Comments

• Options
    Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★
    Yup. You still need to move to actually use your entry token
  • Options
    And there is one champ from each previous map with their corresponding nodes
  • Options
    Vance2_jrVance2_jr Posts: 704 ★★★
    It’s not terrible..just don’t get caught when the stun timer goes off and Doramamu has an SP2 teed up. Oooof.
  • Options
    Ava_x1Ava_x1 Posts: 25
    You can exit as many times as you want without losing the token, as long as you haven’t completed the quest. You can do a few fights and exit.
  • Options
    OrtounOrtoun Posts: 565 ★★★
    Also if you don't like the matchups just go strait to the exit, you spend 2 energy but it reshuffles the opponents, can also use it to try for certain types for the objectives
  • Options
    PGK88PGK88 Posts: 84
    Not that bad. Falcon, HB and Corvus were my MVPs.
  • Options
    StellarStellar Posts: 1,069 ★★★★
    super easy if you have some of the boost like the one you get to regen on hits
    A little Mr Negative in case you get degen from Dormmamu and a bit of skill to manage the encroaching stun node and it's fine
  • Options
    trey92008trey92008 Posts: 101
    Vance2_jr said:

It’s not terrible..just don’t get caught when the stun timer goes off and Doramamu has an SP2 teed up. Oooof.

*speaks in Herc*
    Stun timer? I don’t understand