**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Is this roster good enough for doing act 6 chapter 1?

This is my current roster. Is this enough to take on chapter 1?

Comments

• Options
    KDoggg2017KDoggg2017 Posts: 1,210 ★★★★
    Unless you are supremely skilled, it's going to be tough... but the only way to know is to hop in there and TRY.
    Considering I only see two 5/65s on ur roster, I'm guessing there is quite a lot of content for you to do before 6.1.
    Exploring Acts 4 and 5, plus any Variants possible is how you develop/prepare your roster for more difficult content.
  • Options
    LordSmasherLordSmasher Posts: 1,362 ★★★★★
    Corvus can do most of it by himself. I did a run to Cavalier with an R4 Corvus and boosts, you can do it!
  • Options
    jbxotiicjbxotiic Posts: 145
    you can definitely do it with corvus and ultron.
  • Options
    MysterioMysterio Posts: 1,068 ★★★★
    @jbxotiic hello fellow Mysterio
  • Options
    IgnobleIgnoble Posts: 79

Watch the videos of MCOC Noob....It will help you a lot

He’s extremely helpful and provides a lot of insight into the quest/fights, so I’d highly recommend checking out some of his videos
  • Options
    danteofdmcdanteofdmc Posts: 98
    Don't bother exploring other content first, just try your best to smash through act 6.1. Becoming cavalier is better in the long term than being uncollected and exploring act 4 and 5
  • Options
    Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    Yeah looks good. Ultron Corvus colossus will carry
  • Options
    NoobdaNoobda Posts: 787 ★★★
    Corvus is going to help you the most!
    Also ultron , moleman , nimrod will help you alot. But , Corvus is going to be your MVP.
  • Options
    13579rebel_13579rebel_ Posts: 2,408 ★★★★★
    edited May 2022
    Ultron Corvus Mole Man Colossus will carry you

Edit For Long Term Rank up Nimrod he will help you
  • Options
    PGK88PGK88 Posts: 84
    Corvus, Ultron and Colossus can help. But, try to rank up that Dragon man. :)
  • Options
    Tenchi64Tenchi64 Posts: 5
    Quick update. Completed it but had to use some of my saved chips... I was caught off guard where the enemies were unblockable in beginning. Wasted away my guys until I realized what was happening. Oh and got a 5* Hercules drop. Super stoked as he was my favorite 4*. Love his playstyle.