**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Arena ranking divided by rank

WollefWollef Posts: 39
edited May 2022 in Suggestions and Requests
Hi there, I think the Arena ranking is one for everyone right? If you are not thronebreaker or beyon with a crazy 6* roster, you can't really go that far, and competing with professional players is also hard or unfair.... like for the scarlet witch Arena. I like the idea, but I guess some people or professional youtuber will spend a lot of money into it (by recharging the character)? How to compete with peoples who have 200 6* if I have 50 6* heroes?

Could it be possible to have Arena ranking related to our level/rank, like arena ranking for uncollected, for Chavalier, for thronebreaker etc...etc....so we have chance to competing with peoples in our range....with perhaps different rewards? Like for a tournament, I'm not competing directly with the best player in the world, that go progressively....

Arena ranking divided by rank 12 votes

Yes
41%
Swank777Z2f6hQRillianGlacialiguanaIg_turtle 5 votes
No
58%
ccrider474GoDlyZorAngryneeson52Zan0DrauglinTheOriginalMookBarri8 7 votes

Comments

• Angryneeson52Angryneeson52 Posts: 445 ★★★
    No
    Nope fine the way it is.
  • GoDlyZorGoDlyZor Posts: 150
    No
    what rewards would you want? the way it is now already works fine. you can't put up 50 mil in featured for the 5* but you can put up 25 mil? congrats you're likely to land the 1-5% reward and get 5k 5* shards and 1k 6* shards.