**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Sigil arena

Dave7099Dave7099 Posts: 521 ★★★★
So we can get sigil store currency from the arena, but we need to buy a sigil to unlock the arena to spend it?

That seems fair

Comments

• ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,755 ★★★★★
    Or, you'll have them already next time they give a free one out. They've done it once or twice so far.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    You're not going to be able to spend the amount you get either way. It's not enough to buy anything.
  • Standardman1989Standardman1989 Posts: 536 ★★★
    hello I am at 35m is that enough for the top 5% do you think?

Stellar said:

hello I am at 35m is that enough for the top 5% do you think?

Yes !
    You should stop immediately 😅
    Thanks My friend 😁
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,756 ★★★★★
    Just now saw the previous cut-offs for top 500, after doing 40 million in the arena.

Want the sigil subscription, hope that doesnt push me to the 5-star SW
  • willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,143 ★★★★★

Just now saw the previous cut-offs for top 500, after doing 40 million in the arena.

That is my biggest fear, so I didn't try grinding for it. I would be too sad if I overshot it. But good luck with yours.
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,208 ★★★★★

Lmao, you're on thin ice.
    Im thinking to stop at where I am, 28M.

What was the previous feat top 500 cutoff?
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,756 ★★★★★

Lmao, you're on thin ice.
    Im thinking to stop at where I am, 28M.

What was the previous feat top 500 cutoff?
    Usually around 42-46 million on new champs arenas. On old champs, around 30.
  • Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★
    Dave7099 said:

So we can get sigil store currency from the arena, but we need to buy a sigil to unlock the arena to spend it?

That seems fair

People who pay for sigil collect those for months before being able to purchase a high rarity Sigil Witch. The ten you get from arena can’t buy anything, it’s an additional temptation to acquire the sigil.
  • This was the first time I actually grinded. Got a little over 20 mil.
  • Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★
    Lovejoy72 said:

Dave7099 said:

That seems fair

People who pay for sigil collect those for months before being able to purchase a high rarity Sigil Witch. The ten you get from arena can’t buy anything, it’s an additional temptation to acquire the sigil.
    Alright, technically you can buy a 3* with it now, after the new store dropped.