**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Compensation??

Hey guys.... any one has any idea what the compensation will be?? Is it possible to be units??

Comments

• Options
    ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    No
  • Options
    munnaivai23_munnaivai23_ Posts: 75
    ItsDamien said:

No

Nexus for cav?
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,034 ★★★★★

Hey guys.... any one has any idea what the compensation will be?? Is it possible to be units??

1 gold
  • Options
    Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    And another one
  • Options
    13579rebel_13579rebel_ Posts: 2,405 ★★★★★

And another one

I lost count
  • Options
    Graves_3Graves_3 Posts: 1,303 ★★★★★
    Dkcody42 said:

I’ve honestly always wondered why compensation threads bother people so much? They almost always garner negative responses. So what if it’s been asked multiple times before. I personally could not care less.

It’s in fashion. That’s why. The number of people posting negative responses on compensation posts such as this one are actually the ones which keep such posts relevant and at the top. It’s much easier to not respond and let the thread die peacefully if you don’t want to see it.
  • Options
    Graves_3 said:

Dkcody42 said:

I’ve honestly always wondered why compensation threads bother people so much? They almost always garner negative responses. So what if it’s been asked multiple times before. I personally could not care less.

It’s in fashion. That’s why. The number of people posting negative responses on compensation posts such as this one are actually the ones which keep such posts relevant and at the top. It’s much easier to not respond and let the thread die peacefully if you don’t want to see it.
    Almost as easy as not making another compensation post.
  • Options
    Graves_3Graves_3 Posts: 1,303 ★★★★★

Graves_3 said:

Dkcody42 said:

Pot calling kettle black you mean?
  • Options
    Rillian said:

Graves_3 said:

Graves_3 said:

Dkcody42 said:

Pot calling kettle black you mean?
    The recent trend has been away from those that legitimately need to be compensated for their losses, to those that just want freebies.

Almost everyone who has been playing this game deserves some kind of heartfelt thank you from kabam, but the daily whine really isn’t helping matters.

My goal is merely to point out to posters that what they are posting is old, tired, and redundant.

We really just want a functional game, fun new content, etc. at this point.
    Last year, there was a big compensation so it is exciting for some.... thats it
  • Options
    But still there will be bug sbut in my region i experience bugs rarely
  • Options
    edited May 2022
    Auce said:

For the love of god, please quit the game or quit the forums.

If u want some one to quit or disturbed of anything here, u quit.
  • Options
    No one is forcing u to reply or even care abt what is written here
  • Options
    TyphoonTyphoon Posts: 1,750 ★★★★★

Auce said:

For the love of god, please quit the game or quit the forums.

If u want some one to quit or disturbed of anything here, u quit.

• Options
    TyphoonTyphoon Posts: 1,750 ★★★★★
    DrZola said:

I can think of one good way to quell the compensation threads for awhile…

Dr. Zola

Confucius say: "the only way to plug a hole, is to stuff it with compensation."
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,547 ★★★★★
    Typhoon said:

DrZola said:

Dr. Zola

Confucius was a wise one… :D

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    Typhoon said:

DrZola said:

Dr. Zola

Confucius say, "Man who stuff one hole find two in its place."