**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Most Annoying Offensive Mechanics?

Suros_moonSuros_moon Posts: 454 ★★★
I was wondering if any offensive aspects of the game ever annoy you. Ill start with some of my own peeves:

1) Getting a dance off after venompools SP2

2) Making the AI not accidentally back into kravens trap without a heavy.

3) And on the occasional bad day Ill have 3 bleeds with AA and simply be unable to get that poison on them much to my blocks detriment.

What are y’alls gripes?

Comments

• The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 2,050 ★★★★
    How the AI knows each champions ability so well.
    If I'm fighting Apoc with 4 charges, it knows the light attack would stun me. If I'm fighting OGBP, it knows the perfect time for a special intercept, Domino's AAR working like 3000% AAR when I'm against her... I can do this all day.
  • The_man001The_man001 Posts: 624 ★★★
    I never like silver centurion cause of his dumb playastyle that requires staying close to the defenders always. It's not useful in so many nodes.
  • solopolosolopolo Posts: 883 ★★★

Dashing into to hitting the defenders block which has worked forever, but now they special intercept you every time.

That's just dashing in at the wrong time. AI will only ever intercept if you dash in while it's standing still without blocking, or if it's blocking on and off. Only dash in while it's fully holding block and you never get intercepted.

As far as personal peeves, MD pushing me way over where I want to be is a pretty big one, especially with Voodoo and Claire.

Also, being completely unable to reparry due to opponents repeatedly spamming immediate heavies after dashing in. Pretty annoying but they usually break out of it after a bit.

Forgetting to activate prefights, particularly Stealthy into fights where I absolutely need the slow.
  • Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★

Civil Warrior's Armour Up to Fury conversion mechanic.
    Trying to find time and space to dash back is more detrimental than anything else
    I would have mentioned Scarlet Witch (Classic) random Power Drain/Steal, but that's all RNG anyway
    Not-So-Super Skrull's Nova Fists. Trying to access it is... a pain.
    Invisible Woman... at all

Skrull’s nova fist ability is the worst offensive ability in the game for me. So long of a setup for such a bleh payout.

• Khellendros138Khellendros138 Posts: 516 ★★★

herc placing the infuriate debuff and some how the AI becomes an intercept god, and beating the beans out of me. its just really annoying how hercs main kit is countered so easily even tho its supposed to be to our advantage. especially with "updated game" the AI got a buff/fix while we the players still suffer

I've found for some reason that 9/10 when I put the infuriate on them, and I try to backdraft intercept them, they will light intercept me. I usually only use infuriate id plan on special intercepting. The remainder of the time I just backdraft intercept normally.
  • AburaeesAburaees Posts: 514 ★★★

herc placing the infuriate debuff and some how the AI becomes an intercept god, and beating the beans out of me. its just really annoying how hercs main kit is countered so easily even tho its supposed to be to our advantage. especially with "updated game" the AI got a buff/fix while we the players still suffer

I've found for some reason that 9/10 when I put the infuriate on them, and I try to backdraft intercept them, they will light intercept me. I usually only use infuriate id plan on special intercepting. The remainder of the time I just backdraft intercept normally.
    That annoys me also. And on the other end of the spectrum I get the opponent dash into me as I’m dexing leaving no time for my own intercept. It’s like there are two different dash speeds/distances. Special intercept is the safer bet, until they block 😭

• Normax_XNormax_X Posts: 540 ★★★
    she hulk not being able to heavy into special like capiw
  • DoosraDoosra Posts: 359 ★★★
    Using a ramped up apoc vs nightcrawler
  • L0TUS_MANTISL0TUS_MANTIS Posts: 220 ★★
    When you want to parry with Moleman but somehow the AI hits your block and they bounce off the unstoppable
  • BizarreSoldierBizarreSoldier Posts: 17

When the ai holds onto their special and no matter how long and how much I bait their special, they refuse to do it.
    But the INSTANT they get their SP3, BOOM SP3.

THIS ONE is the one I hate the most, specially if you are fighting champs that gain power like Hyperion, Dragonman, Mordo, or others; as if there is a hidden "All or Nothing" node, so frustrating. And even more annoying when there is a timer, like Battlegrounds.
  • Khellendros138Khellendros138 Posts: 516 ★★★
    Also when taunt seems to do nothing. Or in the same respect, when you have like 6+ furies with she-hulk and they don't throw their special...
  • CrusaderjrCrusaderjr Posts: 1,059 ★★★★

its strange but ive had plenty of times where i do that with special intercept while the AI animation is dashing in, they somehow block just in time... im pretty sure thats a minor bug that causes major issues
  • KGW186KGW186 Posts: 171
    Holding block to access abilities for champs, like lock on for Falcon or furies for Civil Warrior.
  • ShivacruxShivacrux Posts: 406 ★★★
    Lucifire said:

Aburaees said:

Ultron evading when I want to parry

There's literally an icon for his evade and it clearly tells you when he's about to evade. Just don't do anything while his evade is about to activate
    he is maybe talking about LoL uktron
  • firemoon712firemoon712 Posts: 546 ★★★
    This Icarus fight.
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,677 ★★★★★
    Doosra said:

Using a ramped up apoc vs nightcrawler

Its only annoying 10 times.
  • ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,739 ★★★★★
    * Seeing all of your Porker's Poppers expire just as you're using Spider-Ham's SP1 to pause them indefinitely.

* Having to bait a special attack when you're playing Namor and he's got a lot of damaging debuffs on himself.

* Claire Voyant shooting up to an SP3 instead of the SP2 when you're trying to regen while at ~5% health (or when you're trying to power drain an opponent who is at three full bars of power).