**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Nerfed?

Have these been nerfed? All I get is t4 basic and t4 class cat fragments.

Comments

• Options
    ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    I got T5B frags yesterday, get them pretty regularly to be honest.
  • Options
    IgnobleIgnoble Posts: 79
    I’m just glad to be getting TB stuff tbh
  • Options
    doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,724 ★★★
    Personally, I find I get better luck opening several at once.
    Opened 5 and got 2 T5BC, T2A, 10K 5* shards and something else I forgot, 😆
  • Options
    TrenzaloreTrenzalore Posts: 182 ★★★
    Been Thronebreaker as long as it’s been available, still haven’t got 6* shards from one of these.
  • Options

I'm curious, the people who disagree, do you get decent pulls from these crystals?

Just this month I've twice gotten 5k 5* shards as well as gotten some alpha cats
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,549 ★★★★★
    I do not get decent pulls from those crystals, but I believe the usefulness of TB dailies has declined for my account.

At the same time, I don’t feel like they have ever been particularly useful. I stopped recording daily pulls about 6-7 months after I became TB. You are mostly guaranteed a T4b/c shard amount with about a 1/4 shot at full T4 cats. T2a shards (9K) was also kind of probable, with a reasonable chance of 4500 T5b shards.

Anything else is far less likely, with 6* shards the rarest of all. The worst is units, which come rarely and only in small amounts.

Dr. Zola
  • Options

Thats awesome! What's the secret lol

Many many moons of getting t5 b frags
  • Options
    Skydad23Skydad23 Posts: 539 ★★★
    edited May 2022

I'm curious, the people who disagree, do you get decent pulls from these crystals?

You and me both evidently! saved up 30 got zero T5b and no 5 or 6 star shards zero!
  • Options
    Total_Domin01Total_Domin01 Posts: 1,015 ★★★★
    The crystal spin doesn’t have a thing to do with the odds, if it did you would never see gold pool in the reel for his crystals
  • Options
    CrusaderjrCrusaderjr Posts: 1,059 ★★★★
    got 2 5*, fully formed alpha 2, fully formed t4 cat, and t5 cat fragments this month... lord knows how many fully t5 cats ive gotten this year alone
  • Options
    firemoon712firemoon712 Posts: 546 ★★★
    I've pulled literally nothing but tier 4 basic fragments and tier 4 class catalyst fragments out of those, I've been thronebreaker since November, and I've opened one nearly every day.
    So I feel your pain.
  • Options
    Dart1981Dart1981 Posts: 222 ★★★

Just going to leave this here. I’ve had about 4 of these over the last month or 2. Maybe I’ve been lucky (because I certainly haven’t with my 6* pulls)
  • Options
    ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    edited May 2022

Majority of my pulls were 18000 T4cc shards, 9000 T2a and T4b, with periodic 4500 T5b shards, and few full form T5b and 5*.