Options

Nerfed?

Have these been nerfed? All I get is t4 basic and t4 class cat fragments.

Comments

• Options
    ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    I got T5B frags yesterday, get them pretty regularly to be honest.
  • Options
    IgnobleIgnoble Posts: 79
    I’m just glad to be getting TB stuff tbh
  • Options
    doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,730 ★★★
    Personally, I find I get better luck opening several at once.
    Opened 5 and got 2 T5BC, T2A, 10K 5* shards and something else I forgot, 😆
  • Options
    TrenzaloreTrenzalore Posts: 182 ★★★
    Been Thronebreaker as long as it’s been available, still haven’t got 6* shards from one of these.
  • Options

I'm curious, the people who disagree, do you get decent pulls from these crystals?

Just this month I've twice gotten 5k 5* shards as well as gotten some alpha cats
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,562 ★★★★★
    I do not get decent pulls from those crystals, but I believe the usefulness of TB dailies has declined for my account.

At the same time, I don’t feel like they have ever been particularly useful. I stopped recording daily pulls about 6-7 months after I became TB. You are mostly guaranteed a T4b/c shard amount with about a 1/4 shot at full T4 cats. T2a shards (9K) was also kind of probable, with a reasonable chance of 4500 T5b shards.

Anything else is far less likely, with 6* shards the rarest of all. The worst is units, which come rarely and only in small amounts.

Dr. Zola
  • Options

Thats awesome! What's the secret lol

Many many moons of getting t5 b frags
  • Options
    Skydad23Skydad23 Posts: 541 ★★★
    edited May 2022

I'm curious, the people who disagree, do you get decent pulls from these crystals?

You and me both evidently! saved up 30 got zero T5b and no 5 or 6 star shards zero!
  • Options
    Total_Domin01Total_Domin01 Posts: 1,015 ★★★★
    The crystal spin doesn’t have a thing to do with the odds, if it did you would never see gold pool in the reel for his crystals
  • Options
    CrusaderjrCrusaderjr Posts: 1,059 ★★★★
    got 2 5*, fully formed alpha 2, fully formed t4 cat, and t5 cat fragments this month... lord knows how many fully t5 cats ive gotten this year alone
  • Options
    firemoon712firemoon712 Posts: 546 ★★★
    I've pulled literally nothing but tier 4 basic fragments and tier 4 class catalyst fragments out of those, I've been thronebreaker since November, and I've opened one nearly every day.
    So I feel your pain.
  • Options
    Dart1981Dart1981 Posts: 222 ★★★

Just going to leave this here. I’ve had about 4 of these over the last month or 2. Maybe I’ve been lucky (because I certainly haven’t with my 6* pulls)
  • Options
    ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    edited May 2022

Majority of my pulls were 18000 T4cc shards, 9000 T2a and T4b, with periodic 4500 T5b shards, and few full form T5b and 5*.