**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Eternity of Pain - Week 3 (Blade) Megathread

Comments

• Options
    Killswitch01Killswitch01 Posts: 669 ★★★
    Hit monkey destroys this
  • Options
    TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    what do you guys think is easier? one run with bwdo to hit both objectives or one run with falcon and one with hit-monkey/domino?
  • Options

what do you guys think is easier? one run with bwdo to hit both objectives or one run with falcon and one with hit-monkey/domino?

For me, BWDO. But i also didn't want to do it another round haha. I should be practicing with other champs to prep for boss rush though
  • Options
    GrassKnucklesGrassKnuckles Posts: 1,923 ★★★★★
    https://youtu.be/iUlAoapXQ38
    Tigra destroys this week too
  • Options
    Terry_BolleaTerry_Bollea Posts: 54
    BWDO for all, Domino for Merc, AA for easiest completion
  • Options
    IgnobleIgnoble Posts: 79

https://youtu.be/iUlAoapXQ38
    Tigra destroys this week too

Damn, that looks like great fun
  • Options
  • Options
    ...why this post again?
  • Options
    GinjabredMonstaGinjabredMonsta Posts: 6,454 Guardian
    edited May 2022

5* R4 Void max sig.

Was this a solo? If so nice!
  • Options
    UnobtainiumClawsUnobtainiumClaws Posts: 197 ★★

5* R4 Void max sig.

Was this a solo? If so nice!
    Yes, it was a solo. Once you inflict FoV then it’s pretty easy. Especially, when Blade is below 70%. Hit into his block to drain his power while heal blocking at the same time.
  • Options
    LpooLpoo Posts: 2,215 ★★★★★
    BWDO is a pretty realistic solo. I used 2 revives due to catching a sp1 to the face, but i found the fight much easier than last week
  • Options
    mgj0630mgj0630 Posts: 1,005 ★★★★
    H3t3r said:

Cap IW is great for the Avengers side of it.
    Domino is pretty good for the mercenary side.
    CGR looks to be the only option for the paragon side unless you dont mind carpal tunnel.

Wouldn't a awakened mephisto work since he's immune to AAR
    I thought that initially too, and got wrecked. That's when I read Blade's kit that I haven't read in ages, and Danger Sense bypasses immunities to AAR.

So in short, no, Mephisto isn't any better than any other options for the dimensional being tags.
  • Options
    Vance2_jrVance2_jr Posts: 704 ★★★
    edited May 2022

I used CGR and lots of revives for dimensional beings. The thing that killed me the most though was CGR throwing a random heavy when I’m going for a normal 5hit combo.

THIS!!! It’s maddening it’s been happening with virtually every champ I’ve used for this week’s EoP. They just randomly heavy, charge in or dash forward exactly when I’m trying to not to. Controls have gotten worse.
  • Options
    AleorAleor Posts: 3,056 ★★★★★
    Stellar said:

I don’t understand the point of paragon objective !

It nearly reduce the fight to pure luck and full rng dependent ! Even with skill, if rng is not on your side you’re screwed ! I will not even talk about the AI that don’t want to launch the sp or the bugs that we have to deal with for nearly a year now (which even seems nastier since their last fix)

The other two objectives are ok, not easy but ok, but the dimensional being one 🤮

Did you want it to be mutant instead of dimensional being? Like symbiote supreme for ikarus was easier imo than mutant (I actually don't remember if it was mutant it some tag). I'd expect moneygone title owners to get a more difficult objective, as those seem to be not happy with lack of challenging content. Giving them objectives easier then tb players get just doesn't make any sense
  • Options
    AleorAleor Posts: 3,056 ★★★★★
    Domino 5r5 sig200 for merc, namor 6r2 sig0 for avenger. Both close to solo without any boosts or suicides or whatever, with 1 20% revive for domino and 4 20% for namor for last 5%, lol. I feel like input was lagging, sometimes he wouldn't dash back or block. Also overall his dash back feels strange to me, as I never really use him. Overall just an annoying fight with a lot of sp1 bait
  • Options
    ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★

Compared to last week, Blade is a cakewalk.

Relatively easier only and it is far from saying it a cakewalk. Still a tough fight. I used 5r4 BWDO.
  • Options
    AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    Domino is really good for this
  • Options
    Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,534 ★★★★★
    Ronin. Got the solo on my second run! He is a great option with his evade and inflicts bleeds through block.
  • Options
    IgnobleIgnoble Posts: 79
    Stellar said:

It nearly reduce the fight to pure luck and full rng dependent ! Even with skill, if rng is not on your side you’re screwed ! I will not even talk about the AI that don’t want to launch the sp or the bugs that we have to deal with for nearly a year now (which even seems nastier since their last fix)

The other two objectives are ok, not easy but ok, but the dimensional being one 🤮

Paragon isn’t meant to be easy I guess
  • Options
    StellarStellar Posts: 1,069 ★★★★
    edited May 2022
    Aleor said:

Stellar said:

Did you want it to be mutant instead of dimensional being? Like symbiote supreme for ikarus was easier imo than mutant (I actually don't remember if it was mutant it some tag). I'd expect moneygone title owners to get a more difficult objective, as those seem to be not happy with lack of challenging content. Giving them objectives easier then tb players get just doesn't make any sense
    Difficult objectives are ok if it requires high skill to complete. But that objectif, with all the bugs and AI behavior, is more a question of luck than skill.

By the way i completed it with CGR and 2 revives but it left me more with frustration than the pleasure of a good fight