**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

There should be a limit for aw def ban

qartweliqartweli Posts: 814 ★★★
Hello there

Banning attackers was interesting and made us revisit some unsued champions and learn them knee again

But the result is that we never ever see mostly the same champions again in attack since months

I would say because we have 12 wars there should be a limit that champion x can get banned 6 times

Comments

• Options
    NoobdaNoobda Posts: 787 ★★★
    Ban is to put restrictions on your opponent ally according to YOUR defence placement.

You seem to put restrictions on your OWN ally lol.

Let the things be the way they are.
    I can but don't want to explain in long paragraphs why your suggested system will fail at many points and can be unfair in different situations.
  • Options
    MarcusUnreadMarcusUnread Posts: 143
    Not only do I disagree with this suggestion but I still think we should up the attacker bans from 3 to 5+ champs.
  • Options

Not only do I disagree with this suggestion but I still think we should up the attacker bans from 3 to 5+ champs.

totally disagree with this one.
  • Options
    Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★

He is referring to the fact that we wont have HT for a third season in a row.

Oh well.

• Options
    MarcusUnreadMarcusUnread Posts: 143
    edited May 2022

totally disagree with this one.
    I know my stance is not a popular one but still like to pepper this in from time to time to feel everyone out.

I mean there’s like 200 champs in the game, probably 180 of them usable, and everyone wants to use the same 7-8 champs in war. 🥱
  • Options
    qartweli said:

One guy at least could understand
    Thank you
    I'm not seeing the issue with that. But it may be im not in your war tier maybe
  • Options
    Angryneeson52Angryneeson52 Posts: 445 ★★★
    qartweli said:

One guy at least could understand
    Thank you
    I was a torch lover for many season, but now I bring ibom with the attack global and I didn’t skip a beat honestly.
  • Options
    Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★

Don’t agree with OP and totally disagree with your suggestion.