**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Extra arena w/ Sigil Witch?! πŸ‘€...

1235Β»

Comments

• Options
    kubricknolankubricknolan Posts: 99 β˜…
    got the %1-%5 sigil with 32 mil. My ally member had 30 mil and missed.
  • Options
    NoobdaNoobda Posts: 787 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited May 2022
    It went higher this time! Glad I made 32m and stopped lol

Update :- I missed it. My scores were exact 32m.
  • Options
    __FaCe2FaCe____FaCe2FaCe__ Posts: 31 β˜…
    edited May 2022
    32,6m last field
  • Options
    zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,194 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I am super lucky. I stopped at 30m but since I had a full day on wed, I decided to run a round of my R2+. Made 32,369,532. Got rank 2442 in 1-5%.
  • Options
    ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Rank dropped from 2022 in 1st round to 2500 in 2nd. Players push up the bar but fortunately got another free month of Sigil.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,376 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Rillian said:

I’ll post here as well. 31 million

Too busy the final day. Too much chatter here about 30 million being enough. Fairly nervous, but helpless.

I say to Grounded Wisdom that people DO read the forums. People DO act on other peoples stated behaviour. People DO make rational decisions based on their time, roster and perceived competition. To suggest otherwise is a nonsense.

I said it would be around 30 Mil Round 1. I was also correct. If you put up 30 Mil the first Round, you would have gotten it. I never made any predictions for Round 2, and I still don't agree that posting predictions affects the cutoff.
  • Options
    You undershot. Stop blaming me and the Forum. Any of us who Grind have been there.
  • Options
    zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,194 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Rillian said:

Rillian said:

I’ll post here as well. 31 million

Too busy the final day. Too much chatter here about 30 million being enough. Fairly nervous, but helpless.

I say to Grounded Wisdom that people DO read the forums. People DO act on other peoples stated behaviour. People DO make rational decisions based on their time, roster and perceived competition. To suggest otherwise is a nonsense.

I said it would be around 30 Mil Round 1. I was also correct. If you put up 30 Mil the first Round, you would have gotten it. I never made any predictions for Round 2, and I still don't agree that posting predictions affects the cutoff.
    People who play arena are not all thumb smashing automatons. They think, research, plan and act. Reading the forums and watching YouTube is a fundamental part of that research phase.

Before I started commenting here, I most definitely acted on the information I found here.

Maybe only 1% of the player base visits the forums, but that 1% is also likely to be those most invested in the game, most likely to grind. They come here and they read to be influenced. Otherwise, why bother?

You yourself must surely believe that people read, reflect, and process your written thoughts.

Why else would you write 10,000 different things three times over?

To suggest otherwise to accept that your power is confined within yourself and your words mere ineffectual ramblings.

I do not believe that. And neither should you. You are a mcoc forums superstar.

If that disturbs you, just remember what you implied I was just last week…

Words on these forums have no impact on the economy or geopolitics, but they have an impact in the little self contained world of mcoc.
    Exactly. When I read some of the posted scores for round 1 and then the scores some was posting for round 2 before it’s over, I knew 30m wasn’t too safe.
  • Options
    Krishna24Krishna24 Posts: 380 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Yep I am in those 1%, when I grind arena I do check up Forums and push a little further than predicted cut offs and sometimes I miss the cutoff but its all learning. Anyway I put 37 mil in second round, sometimes I go extra further when I want it so bad B)
  • Options
    Rillian said:

You undershot. Stop blaming me and the Forum. Any of us who Grind have been there.

If you read my comment in an angry voice, you made a mistake. I’m pretty happy with my arena performance.

I’m merely providing a conclusion to the conversation we started last week.
    You used it as an example to say the Forum has an effect on scores. I'm sorry but I disagree. I took a guess at what would be safe for the first Round, but I never chimed in on Round 2.
    It entirely depends. The majority of the time, Round 2 is lower. Not always, especially when it's a rare or sought-after Champ. As a general rule of thumb, it's best to observe the first Round and overshoot the results because it's happened many times that Round 2 was higher.
    As a overall rule for Grinding, if I think I have enough, I keep going.