**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Are you enjoying AQ?

AldacAldac Posts: 475 ★★★

Are you enjoying AQ? 158 votes

Yes
11% 18 votes
No
88% 140 votes

Comments

• TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    I don't enjoy AQ or AQ fights, it feels like a job sometimes. I do enjoy the rewards. Same goes for arena
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,898 ★★★★★

Hey, I know this guy!
  • Krishna24Krishna24 Posts: 380 ★★★
    Enjoy and AQ those two words parted ways long ago :/
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,500 ★★★★★
    Normally I don't mind AQ, unless I'm on vacation or something. However, I feel as though the input issues are actually getting worse and my blocking/parrying are about a 50:50 proposition these days. Not fun.
  • Mobile_P0tat0Mobile_P0tat0 Posts: 966 ★★★★
    I haven't enjoyed AQ for a long time, I don't even have any ideas on how to fix it. The rewards are the best in the game for the effort, but it's so boring.
  • TyphoonTyphoon Posts: 1,748 ★★★★★
    I don't like chores, dubstep, or quinoa either.
  • DontsellthemDontsellthem Posts: 762 ★★★
    Just like most have said already. It’s just something that’s needed to get that glory.

I do enjoy EQ every month. AQ….no
  • 13579rebel_13579rebel_ Posts: 2,377 ★★★★★
    edited May 2022
    :) no
  • mUhl213mUhl213 Posts: 14
    I feel like Kabam gave extra stuff to help input issues with AQ previously. Now with this update I’m pretty sure they are draining them back. These fights are way too long for as weak as they are. Just not what I hoped for with the change up but like the rest of you, need the glory
  • AldacAldac Posts: 475 ★★★
    Kpatrix said:

It used to be my favorite part of game. Now with the weekly package gone it’s just another mode where instead of using rewards (glory) to improve my roster, it’s just a means of obtaining resources for items to complete the map and rinse and repeat. It’s really lost it’s real purpose, and that’s a shame; there needs to be another way to get revives and pots for AQ without using units or glory, and it needs to be fun again, ditch the class gates so our choices aren’t so limited.
    I hate the fact I can’t try new teams because the classes don’t work on my paths, and I don’t like the fact that the map difficulty was increased at the same time weekly comp was removed. We should get the items weekly as a permanent part of the game, allowing us a bit more freedom in using the glory store.

I completely agree about the glory. It’s extremely depressing to have to spend most or a good portion of glory on revives and pots just to keep playing the AQ game mode, which is a prerequisite for staying in most alliances. The compensation allowed us to spend on more rank up materials for a change which was actually enjoyable.

The fact 9 out of 10 people responded that they’re not enjoying AQ is pretty stark. I really hope the game team at least notice these types of threads and has some sort of plan for improving it. Or at least some kind of plan for making the provision of pots, revives and glory fairer.
  • mostlyharmlessnmostlyharmlessn Posts: 1,387 ★★★★
    edited May 2022
    Pretty much the only aliance mode I play anymore is AQ for the Glory.

It wasn't really painful to do when the comp was coming since if I got smacked around from input drops, eating sp3s ect I would just revive and move on with it.

Now we are playing a lower tier AQ to reduce the items used, which results in less Glory which results in less motivation to play AQ, less AQ participation, which means we'll probably drop again to a lower tier....

Wash, rinse, repeat....

• NoobdaNoobda Posts: 787 ★★★
    AQ is more like a necessity , Can't ignore.
  • Mobile_P0tat0Mobile_P0tat0 Posts: 966 ★★★★
    AQ is like brushing your teeth. Nobody likes it, but you'll regret it if you don't do it.
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,199 ★★★★★
    I do.
    Don't like some nodes but don't mind them either.
  • TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    I enjoy AQ. If you want a challenge try map 8. It is very specific but fair if you're prepared for it. The timing issue that got fixed is wonderful. I can have guys in my alliance from practically any part of the world now and run smoothly. AQ is the only thing Kabam has gotten right without question.

Also the rewards are excellent.
  • AMS94AMS94 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★★
    I don't know any player who has ever "enjoyed" AQ
    AQ is like job....most people don't enjoy their job
    They do it bcoz if needs to be done
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,059 ★★★★★
    if i had other ways of getting Glory, i wouldn't touch it.
  • WayWorn2525WayWorn2525 Posts: 776 ★★★
    NO, parry isn't working. My Herc gets pummeled, then using CGR, parry works. It's like AI messing around with parry switch in AQ.