**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Help needed for EoP week 3

SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★

Here is a roster of my top champions that fit the criteria. I have more but they are to weak for the challenge. Any suggestions?

Comments

• Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,189 ★★★★★
    SW could work but seing sole with cap IW
  • Options
    TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    Do you have despair? I saw someone do it with Platpool, that would be interesting
  • Options
    Gamer said:

SW could work but seing sole with cap IW

I’ve gotten Blade to about 60% on my best run with her. The biggest problem is rng. Without luck you can’t do damage.
  • Options
    Yes I have despair at 2/3
  • Options
    ShiroiharaShiroihara Posts: 1,092 ★★★★
    I've had a few tries with SW and got Blade down between 30-40% on the best ones. The pro is that you can get there pretty quick if you're lucky. The con is that luck seems to run out quick.
    Tried Hit-Monkey too at rank 1 with a similar result. Considering ranking him up atm.
  • Options
    Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    swedeah has a video doing it with platpool
  • Options
    Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    probably not very easy tho you have to take damage
  • Options
    The dual platypool is killing me...however I heard hitmonkey wrecks
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,549 ★★★★★
    No Domino? Also, I’ve been working the Hawkeye angle and one limiting factor is the power drain gets diluted over time.

Tried SW at 5* R4 screwing around and knocked off about 30%. If pRNG lines up, that could be viable (and I would boost).

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    What’s a good rotation for HIt Monkey?
  • Options
    DrZola said:

No Domino? Also, I’ve been working the Hawkeye angle and one limiting factor is the power drain gets diluted over time.

Tried SW at 5* R4 screwing around and knocked off about 30%. If pRNG lines up, that could be viable (and I would boost).

Dr. Zola

Yeah… no domino :(
  • Options

DrZola said:

Dr. Zola

Ouch. I know people hate on her, but she’s outrageous when she’s good. I think HE is worth a try. But I would roll the dice a few times with SW. For merc, I think it’s Hit Monkey until you get a good run.

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    DrZola said:

DrZola said:

Dr. Zola

Ouch. I know people hate on her, but she’s outrageous when she’s good. I think HE is worth a try. But I would roll the dice a few times with SW. For merc, I think it’s Hit Monkey until you get a good run.

Dr. Zola
    Know a good rotation for Hit Monkey? Never really used him before
  • Options
    AdevatiAdevati Posts: 437 ★★★
    For reference, I am a terrible player. First two weeks required 10 revives each week.

I took Blade down first with CapIW using 2 revives. Started after about 10 tries. Could routinely get him down to 75-60. Waited for a good first start at 50%.

Then used Hit Monkey. Found it harder because more power gain but he was my best option. Got Blade to 65% and just got impatient so used that as my revive point. Took 5 revives to finish him off.
  • Options

Revived a couple times and got the merc objective down. Now for the avengers one
  • Options
    NoobdaNoobda Posts: 787 ★★★

Here is a roster of my top champions that fit the criteria. I have more but they are to weak for the challenge. Any suggestions?

Hitmonkey will be much straight forward fight but dexing sp1 after a point gets repetitive and tiresome.
  • Options
    BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,073 ★★★★★
    Hit monkey ans capiw
  • Options
    ShiroiharaShiroihara Posts: 1,092 ★★★★
    I ended up going with SW. Tried many times till I got a good try with 50% down. I was quite lucky with the first revive and then got him down to 1%.
    Used a 5r4 Domino for the merc objective. That one took boosts and 5 revives.
    Hate that damn vampire knockoff.
  • Options
    Won with Scarlet Witch a couple hours ago. Thanks!!
  • Options

Won with Scarlet Witch a couple hours ago. Thanks!!

Nice work!!

Dr. Zola