Options

Help needed for EoP week 3

SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★

Here is a roster of my top champions that fit the criteria. I have more but they are to weak for the challenge. Any suggestions?

Comments

• Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,254 ★★★★★
    SW could work but seing sole with cap IW
  • Options
    TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    Do you have despair? I saw someone do it with Platpool, that would be interesting
  • Options
    Gamer said:

SW could work but seing sole with cap IW

I’ve gotten Blade to about 60% on my best run with her. The biggest problem is rng. Without luck you can’t do damage.
  • Options
    Yes I have despair at 2/3
  • Options
    ShiroiharaShiroihara Posts: 1,092 ★★★★
    I've had a few tries with SW and got Blade down between 30-40% on the best ones. The pro is that you can get there pretty quick if you're lucky. The con is that luck seems to run out quick.
    Tried Hit-Monkey too at rank 1 with a similar result. Considering ranking him up atm.
  • Options
    Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    swedeah has a video doing it with platpool
  • Options
    Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    probably not very easy tho you have to take damage
  • Options
    The dual platypool is killing me...however I heard hitmonkey wrecks
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,566 ★★★★★
    No Domino? Also, I’ve been working the Hawkeye angle and one limiting factor is the power drain gets diluted over time.

Tried SW at 5* R4 screwing around and knocked off about 30%. If pRNG lines up, that could be viable (and I would boost).

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    What’s a good rotation for HIt Monkey?
  • Options
    DrZola said:

No Domino? Also, I’ve been working the Hawkeye angle and one limiting factor is the power drain gets diluted over time.

Tried SW at 5* R4 screwing around and knocked off about 30%. If pRNG lines up, that could be viable (and I would boost).

Dr. Zola

Yeah… no domino :(
  • Options

DrZola said:

Dr. Zola

Ouch. I know people hate on her, but she’s outrageous when she’s good. I think HE is worth a try. But I would roll the dice a few times with SW. For merc, I think it’s Hit Monkey until you get a good run.

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    DrZola said:

DrZola said:

Dr. Zola

Ouch. I know people hate on her, but she’s outrageous when she’s good. I think HE is worth a try. But I would roll the dice a few times with SW. For merc, I think it’s Hit Monkey until you get a good run.

Dr. Zola
    Know a good rotation for Hit Monkey? Never really used him before
  • Options
    AdevatiAdevati Posts: 437 ★★★
    For reference, I am a terrible player. First two weeks required 10 revives each week.

I took Blade down first with CapIW using 2 revives. Started after about 10 tries. Could routinely get him down to 75-60. Waited for a good first start at 50%.

Then used Hit Monkey. Found it harder because more power gain but he was my best option. Got Blade to 65% and just got impatient so used that as my revive point. Took 5 revives to finish him off.
  • Options

Revived a couple times and got the merc objective down. Now for the avengers one
  • Options
    NoobdaNoobda Posts: 787 ★★★

Here is a roster of my top champions that fit the criteria. I have more but they are to weak for the challenge. Any suggestions?

Hitmonkey will be much straight forward fight but dexing sp1 after a point gets repetitive and tiresome.
  • Options
    BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,125 ★★★★★
    Hit monkey ans capiw
  • Options
    ShiroiharaShiroihara Posts: 1,092 ★★★★
    I ended up going with SW. Tried many times till I got a good try with 50% down. I was quite lucky with the first revive and then got him down to 1%.
    Used a 5r4 Domino for the merc objective. That one took boosts and 5 revives.
    Hate that damn vampire knockoff.
  • Options
    Won with Scarlet Witch a couple hours ago. Thanks!!
  • Options

Won with Scarlet Witch a couple hours ago. Thanks!!

Nice work!!

Dr. Zola