Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Rankup suggestions?

DoosraDoosra Posts: 359 ★★★
edited May 2022 in Strategy and Tips
I have completed three chapters of act 7 from last two weeks
And I got 3 generic rankup gems and 1 mutant and cosmic
Please suggest are these any worth ranking up
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• Options

• Options
    The bottom 2 rows are r1s
  • Options
    我是Wayne我是Wayne Posts: 25
    G99 as for the rest…I’m not too sure
  • Options
    ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,782 ★★★★★
    Cable is absolutely worth ranking up if you have Apocalypse, and absolutely NOT worth it if you don't. I have both Apoc and Cable at r3 and love them both.

Havok is a good champ. He's not someone I use a ton all of the time, but he's more versatile than people give him credit for and I would love to have a 6*. If I did, I would absolutely r3 him. I think he's great. He can cheese so many fights.

I've heard a lot of good things about Crossbones but I don't have him myself. Same with Storm (Pyramid X).

Void is going to become a good rank-up when you awaken him but I wouldn't use a gem on him, and I wouldn't rank him up until he's awakened.
  • Options
    我是Wayne我是Wayne Posts: 25
    Imo pyramid x yes before storm buff but now not tbh
  • Options
    Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    crossbones
  • Options

G99 as for the rest…I’m not too sure

Yes I will do her thinking of doing lol, since I don't have stryfe Or aegon
  • Options
    Malreck04 said:

crossbones

Even unduped?
  • Options
    Ercarret said:

Cable is absolutely worth ranking up if you have Apocalypse, and absolutely NOT worth it if you don't. I have both Apoc and Cable at r3 and love them both.

Havok is a good champ. He's not someone I use a ton all of the time, but he's more versatile than people give him credit for and I would love to have a 6*. If I did, I would absolutely r3 him. I think he's great. He can cheese so many fights.

I've heard a lot of good things about Crossbones but I don't have him myself. Same with Storm (Pyramid X).

Void is going to become a good rank-up when you awaken him but I wouldn't use a gem on him, and I wouldn't rank him up until he's awakened.

Guess I will be taking cable up I do have maxed out r5 apoc