Options

5* Magneto to R2?

SnaggleSnaggle Posts: 226 ★★
edited November 2017 in Strategy and Tips
Curious if Magneto is worth a R2.

5* Magneto to R2? 24 votes

Yes
37%
Jets44wSWeaponXZachVision_41FilmScorpionAAwkWardDOKTOROKTOPUSApex1212Fhfjghhggggjfhfjg 9 votes
No
62%
Alfa_PigeonNoob_2yrsSpity68FrostyFireballs5TheSOURAYouCantSeeMe2HeroBoltsyThawnimThe_flash007MasterTroller42RotellyRiver_SongIAmNotUrMomJaydev217 15 votes

Comments

• Options
    ZachZach Posts: 30
    Yes
    Sure why not
  • Options
    wSWeaponXwSWeaponX Posts: 366 ★★
    Yes
    I have mine at R3, he's a big part of my synergy teams
  • Options
    ThawnimThawnim Posts: 1,461 ★★★★
    No
    I tend to not rank up heroes that I would only use for arena. If you plan on using him for other areas of the game then go for it.
  • Options
    Apex1212Apex1212 Posts: 185
    Yes
    All 5* champs are worthy of a r2
  • Options
    Vision_41Vision_41 Posts: 721
    Yes
    I'd do it so you have more points for arenas and if you do questing or anything I think he'll be great. Question, is this your first 5*? and which Magneto? Marvel Now or Classic?
  • Options
    Vision_41 wrote: »
    I'd do it so you have more points for arenas and if you do questing or anything I think he'll be great. Question, is this your first 5*? and which Magneto? Marvel Now or Classic?

Classic. He was my 2nd 5*. My first was Colossus, and my 3rd was Falcon.
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,886 ★★★★★
    Do you think it is easier for you to obtain T4BC or T1A? If T1A is hard to come by, I suggest you work on your 4*.
  • Options
    phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,752 ★★★★★
    edited December 2017
    All 5* are worth R2 if only for arena points and for me that is only the T4B since I don't featured.

I wouldn't spend resources on ordinary 5* unless I needed to fill a hole in the roster, I only take them to R2 if I need points for SA and don't have a better 4* option.
  • Options
    winterthur wrote: »
    Do you think it is easier for you to obtain T4BC or T1A? If T1A is hard to come by, I suggest you work on your 4*.

I have tons of T1A in my stash. Do you recommend just ranking up 4* instead?
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,886 ★★★★★
    edited December 2017
    I have 4 5* only. Iron-Man, Cyclops, Hulk, and hoping for another Hulk pull on 4th 5*, did get She-Hulk. :s

If I had Magneto, I will be working on 4* instead.