**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Anyone Else Have Bugged Side Quest?

I checked my monthly calendar for May, and in my SQ calendar, and I haven’t missed a day. It seems like things are a bit off for me. I have 3 more sling rings to get and have only fought Dormamu 4 times. I’m 99.9 percent sure I didn’t miss a day. Is my calendar correct, or is my account experiencing a bug? @Kabam Miike should I file a ticket or is this correct? 6-7 year veteran player here.

Edit: As I went to upload my pics, logging into the game, I had 3 unclaimed sling rings and after claiming the one for today only have one remaining. It’s definitely a bug!

I’m a huge spender and addict, shameful I know, but I don’t miss a day!

I we

Comments

• Capt_MegasauceCapt_Megasauce Posts: 138
    edited June 2022
    I’m going to guess, by all the views and no comments, that I’m taking crazy pills!?

GarrettN said:

Doesn’t the charge for Dormammu show up in the mail, not the calendar?

Yep, and I’ve claimed it every single time. I seriously feel like the meme I shared, bc I know I haven’t missed a day. I’m a mobile app developer that works from home, so I am afforded the luxury of not missing a day… among other insights that would probably get me banned from the forums… my current job has me working with Flutter and Unity, not that that’s any relevance
    GarrettN said:

Doesn’t the charge for Dormammu show up in the mail, not the calendar? The next one will likely be a week from now.

What vexed me was that Prof Hoff and some of my alliance mates talk about it being their last Dormamu battle. I can speak on behalf of my ally, I’m the most active so there’s no way anyone in my alliance has done more content then me 😂
  • You should only have fought him 4 times

You should only have fought him 4 times

Okay, so I’m not going crazy!?

GarrettN said:

Doesn’t the charge for Dormammu show up in the mail, not the calendar? The next one will likely be a week from now.

What vexed me was that Prof Hoff and some of my alliance mates talk about it being their last Dormamu battle. I can speak on behalf of my ally, I’m the most active so there’s no way anyone in my alliance has done more content then me 😂
    Word of advice: stop watching Prof Hoff
    I like his honest takes on deals. Not that I head all of his advice, but I do take it into account before I purchase.

With your comment, may I ask you why you’re advising against Prof. Hoff? Is he, perhaps, a reverse psychologist employed by Kabam, or is he simply a content creator you don’t care for?

I could say the same about watching initial/exploration videos by all the fan favorites (whom I subscribe, like, and learn from) like KT, Rich, (the gods rest his soul) Seatin, Noob, Etc.
    Because they make content look easy and I’m a really decent player….

In short: Context is King
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,234 ★★★★★
    I've had multiples as well. I've used a few. Didn't really question it. I'd like some clarification though.
  • jbxotiicjbxotiic Posts: 145
    The next sq starts next Wednesday, the final dormammu fight will be next tuesday. It should be 4/5 right now but if you restarted the quest after fighting him once, you could regain your sling ring and fight him again. That's why some people are done with the objective
    jbxotiic said:

The next sq starts next Wednesday, the final dormammu fight will be next tuesday. It should be 4/5 right now but if you restarted the quest after fighting him once, you could regain your sling ring and fight him again. That's why some people are done with the objective

Then, by your statement, I will have an “odd” number of boosts and will only be able to enter 1-3 more quests with a full week left. It doesn’t add up. @Kabam Miike did I miss something?

• doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,722 ★★★
    I got the ring to fight dormamu and to do the trial of the mighty. Is this right?

Also, I think the trial of the mighty is bugged. My Cable died at beginning of fight from first contact 🙃 😝
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,125 ★★★★★

GarrettN said:

I like his honest takes on deals. Not that I head all of his advice, but I do take it into account before I purchase.

With your comment, may I ask you why you’re advising against Prof. Hoff? Is he, perhaps, a reverse psychologist employed by Kabam, or is he simply a content creator you don’t care for?

I could say the same about watching initial/exploration videos by all the fan favorites (whom I subscribe, like, and learn from) like KT, Rich, (the gods rest his soul) Seatin, Noob, Etc.
    Because they make content look easy and I’m a really decent player….

In short: Context is King
    Because proff most time doesn’t do he’s research. One the topic he made video one so if you’re watching him with the cystal video there’s probably the most viable and also the deal but everything else it’s just never worth it the lag of research there’s making me don’t like him again having nofthing against him he a human like the rest of the world
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,203 ★★★★★
    edited June 2022
    doctorb said:

I got the ring to fight dormamu and to do the trial of the mighty. Is this right?

Also, I think the trial of the mighty is bugged. My Cable died at beginning of fight from first contact 🙃 😝

Blocking a hit gives you trickle of power.
    Read the node again for why you died.
  • _hbtygbty423__hbtygbty423_ Posts: 546 ★★

GarrettN said:

im giving this an insightful