**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Paragon calendar is underwhelming

2»

Comments

• Options
    Dash855Dash855 Posts: 239
    Graves_3 said:

DNA3000 said:

Graves_3 said:

DNA3000 said:

it will take 20 months for 1 full T6B & T3A
    wow just wow haha

It will take 20 months of doing literally nothing for a full T6B and T3A to simultaneously fall from the sky.
    It’s not nothing..you still need to login everyday for 20 months
    No you don't. You only have to log in about once a month for twenty months. In between that, you need to update the game when necessary. Beyond that, if you do literally nothing, you'll get all those rewards. It is your fault if you choose to use your phone for other activities.

So to be precise, nineteen months and ten days of doing absolutely nothing, and twenty days of doing almost nothing.
    You are forgetting that t3a and t6b are on day 26 and day 28. If you don’t login, you are going to lose calendar items starting from the bottom of the calendar. If you login only once per month, you will surely get 6000 gold per month.
    Not trying to get into any arguments here, but I’m pretty sure opening an app for just one minute every day is as close to you get to doing nothing
  • Options
    TheExit27TheExit27 Posts: 674 ★★★
    I think where we can all agree is the lack of gold every calendar has. But I suppose it's so much a dead-horse issue that it doesn't even get mentioned... until now.
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,185 ★★★★★
    Graves_3 said:

Dash855 said:

Graves_3 said:

DNA3000 said:

Graves_3 said:

DNA3000 said:

wow just wow haha

It will take 20 months of doing literally nothing for a full T6B and T3A to simultaneously fall from the sky.
    No you don't. You only have to log in about once a month for twenty months. In between that, you need to update the game when necessary. Beyond that, if you do literally nothing, you'll get all those rewards. It is your fault if you choose to use your phone for other activities.

So to be precise, nineteen months and ten days of doing absolutely nothing, and twenty days of doing almost nothing.
    You are forgetting that t3a and t6b are on day 26 and day 28. If you don’t login, you are going to lose calendar items starting from the bottom of the calendar. If you login only once per month, you will surely get 6000 gold per month.
    Not trying to get into any arguments here, but I’m pretty sure opening an app for just one minute every day is as close to you get to doing nothing
    You are right it’s close to nothing but not really nothing. Which you have to do for 20months. Honestly speaking I don’t really care one way or another. But just saying you get it for nothing is not really true.
    If you are not logging in daily then you are not a serious player and do not need those rewards.

Logging in is just a thumb press on a video screen. You can handle it.
  • Options
    DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,687 Guardian
    Graves_3 said:

DNA3000 said:

Graves_3 said:

DNA3000 said:

wow just wow haha

You seem to be unaware that if you're logged in when the calendar period rolls you get the calendar rewards for that day. You do not need to explicitly log in on that day.

• Options
    TheExit27 said:

DNA3000 said:

Graves_3 said:

DNA3000 said:

wow just wow haha

You forget that alot of effort goes into becoming Paragon, so no you aren't doing literally nothing to get this stuff. You WOULD be correct if challengers, contenders and all the others account progressions below paragon got these rewards too.
    If you are a lower progression and you'd like to form a t6b or t3a from 20 months of calendar logins, push to become paragon.
    A lot of effort goes into becoming Paragon? I need to write that down. It keeps slipping my mind.

It is amazing all the things I forget these days. Are you going to correct TimeGenesis as well? It cannot possibly take 20 months to form those catalysts, because that budgets zero time to become Paragon. Or is instantaneous Paragon another one of those things I've forgotten how to do.
  • Options
    TheExit27TheExit27 Posts: 674 ★★★
    DNA3000 said:

A lot of effort goes into becoming Paragon? I need to write that down. It keeps slipping my mind.

It is amazing all the things I forget these days. Are you going to correct TimeGenesis as well? It cannot possibly take 20 months to form those catalysts, because that budgets zero time to become Paragon. Or is instantaneous Paragon another one of those things I've forgotten how to do.

You don't get those catalysts as a Thronebreaker from the daily calendar. Hence you wouldn't become Paragon after waiting 20 months to form those catalysts. And, yes, you don't just become Paragon by downloading the game, genius. It takes time and effort to progress in this game. Maybe you should write that down and stop being a troll.
  • Options
    GuytennisGuytennis Posts: 420 ★★★
    Every time a new progression calendar comes out people are disappointed there isn’t a winning lottery ticket given out every other day.
  • Options
    Graves_3Graves_3 Posts: 1,304 ★★★★★
    DNA3000 said:

Graves_3 said:

DNA3000 said:

Graves_3 said:

DNA3000 said:

wow just wow haha

You seem to be unaware that if you're logged in when the calendar period rolls you get the calendar rewards for that day. You do not need to explicitly log in on that day.

You see!! That’s not what you said. You actually said that one needs to only login once per month for 20months to get a t3a and a t6b. Now you are singing a different tune. It’s ok. We all make mistakes. Not everyone has the courage to accept it though.
  • Options
    Graves_3 said:

DNA3000 said:

Graves_3 said:

DNA3000 said:

Graves_3 said:

DNA3000 said:

wow just wow haha

You see!! That’s not what you said. You actually said that one needs to only login once per month for 20months to get a t3a and a t6b. Now you are singing a different tune. It’s ok. We all make mistakes. Not everyone has the courage to accept it though.
    You only have to log in once per month because you cannot remain permanently logged in for two years. The game will kick you out if you are not running mandatory patches. So while you do not need to log in once per day, you will need to periodically close the client, update it, and then log back in. This doesn't happen on a fixed schedule, but it does happen about once a month.

This is all an absurd line of thought really, but the one thing I actually do keep forgetting is satirizing absurdity by pushing it to its limits has self-awareness related hazards.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,248 ★★★★★
    The fact that we're debating the effort it takes to open the App makes me worried for society.
  • Options
    Farrukh_tvFarrukh_tv Posts: 208 ★★
    DNA3000 said:

Graves_3 said:

DNA3000 said:

Graves_3 said:

DNA3000 said:

wow just wow haha

are you sure? because for a long time I thought you have to log in 26 days to get the 26th reward, hence when you miss day, you loose item from the end of the month
  • Options
    30ish30ish Posts: 177 ★★
    Spending 20k units for one R4 without T5cc, in addition to achieve progression title with underwhelming calendar, just a touch of upgrade on daily crystals & 2 level up on EOP rewards. I’m not impressed tbh with new progression title.

It could have been better ! Add some spicy full T5bs & T2A in calendar with slight raise(15%) in T6b & T3a
  • Options
    Qwerty12345Qwerty12345 Posts: 766 ★★★
    Today... it feels like an improvement... but its going to age poorly, and very quickly.

Need to stop having so many "gold days". Do what has histroically done on appreciation calendars, and put lower level items that Paragon players may still need to rank up lower champs on those days, and consolidate the gold. Move it towards the end of the month if necessary:

Add days with (or totaling) the following. I don't think anything here will break economy of game:
    2 x L5 Health potions
    2 x T4B
    2 x T1A
    1 x T2A
    0.5 x T5B
    1 x T4CC selector + 100 worth x T4CC randomized
    0.25 x Mythic crystal
    2x 6 star sig stone or 1 +5 sig stone crystal

Also, I wouldn't mind seening an upgrade to the revives by one level each... but that might start getting a bit greedy.

Another option: take these items and add them to the weekly calendar in addition to the cav shards. Something like:

Day 1: add L5 health potion.
    Day 2: add a T1a
    Day 3: add 1/2 t4b
    Day 4: add 0.25 T2A
    Day 5: add L5 health portion
    Day 6: add 0.25 T4CC crystal
    Day 7: add 0.1 T5B
  • Options
    SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,635 ★★★★★

DNA3000 said:

Graves_3 said:

DNA3000 said:

Graves_3 said:

DNA3000 said:

wow just wow haha

are you sure? because for a long time I thought you have to log in 26 days to get the 26th reward, hence when you miss day, you loose item from the end of the month
    Technically, if the calendar period happens at 6 pm your time, and you log in at 5:59, you will claim the rewards from the previous day, then when it hits 6 pm, you will claim the rewards from that day. You can also just log in once and keep the app open, which is what DNA was referring to, but I thought I would add in that little explanation in case someone wasn't aware.
  • Options
    ChompyChompy Posts: 55
    Dracarus said:

Typical whales always wanting more lol meanwhile ftp thronebreaker players getting shafted & not complaining much

LMAO. You must have been MIA from the forums since the announcement of Paragon.
  • Options
    ForumerForumer Posts: 93 ★★
    Yeah but honestly who cares if it’s free stuff or not? Look at the free stuff every other game gives out. Paragon is a big achievement (don’t have it yet btw). I don’t know what the rewards are but don’t like the whole “it’s free” thing. Like how is that an argument, it’s super common for gacha games to give away some great stuff for free to show appreciation to their players. Not saying the calendar isn’t good because I have no clue if it is or not, but giving a solid calendar for the highest tier players in the game seems like a great idea to me.
  • Options
    Mother_FlerkenMother_Flerken Posts: 508 ★★★
    Forumer said:

Yeah but honestly who cares if it’s free stuff or not? Look at the free stuff every other game gives out. Paragon is a big achievement (don’t have it yet btw). I don’t know what the rewards are but don’t like the whole “it’s free” thing. Like how is that an argument, it’s super common for gacha games to give away some great stuff for free to show appreciation to their players. Not saying the calendar isn’t good because I have no clue if it is or not, but giving a solid calendar for the highest tier players in the game seems like a great idea to me.

Eh game does that already with the summoner appreciation calendar 🤷‍♂️

It's a monthly calendar which gives you a little bit for simply logging in, better than nothing.
  • Options
    TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    Mattyy said:

Forumer said:

Eh game does that already with the summoner appreciation calendar 🤷‍♂️

It's a monthly calendar which gives you a little bit for simply logging in, better than nothing.
    I disagree, you have to reach a certain level of achievement to gain paragon so naturally you would want the calendar to reflect that. I personally like the changes in the calendar but if someone feels Kabam can do better I don't see the problem.
  • Options
    Farrukh_tvFarrukh_tv Posts: 208 ★★
    edited June 2022

DNA3000 said:

Graves_3 said:

DNA3000 said:

Graves_3 said:

DNA3000 said:

wow just wow haha

Technically, if the calendar period happens at 6 pm your time, and you log in at 5:59, you will claim the rewards from the previous day, then when it hits 6 pm, you will claim the rewards from that day. You can also just log in once and keep the app open, which is what DNA was referring to, but I thought I would add in that little explanation in case someone wasn't aware.
    I see, yeah that makes sense, I just didn't think there were people who keep their app open 24/7
  • Options
    Erik_Killmonger1001Erik_Killmonger1001 Posts: 427 ★★★
    I would argue it is where I expected it to be, kabam typically alternates major-minor progression levels so it makes sense for paragon not to be huge step up. Uncollected big step, cavalier small step, throne breaker big step ect...