Paragon for what ?

jondark86jondark86 Member Posts: 108 ★★
where are the differences? the only thing that I see differently is the daily crystal... (very good by the way) But the daily offers, daily card... nothing? this title was supposed to come with many improvements

We are not going to have a new difficulty for side quest and monthly quest.
So I’m guessing Paragon is equal to money spenders, like almost everything in this game… but where are those offers? where are the improvements? It's been over a month and I haven't seen anything.

Comments

• Bugmat78Bugmat78 Member Posts: 2,362 ★★★★★
    Nocko said:

Better offers. That's what for.

Coming soon...
  • jondark86jondark86 Member Posts: 108 ★★
    Funny….
    Well guys according to what Kabam mentioned

solopolo said:

There it is. We've had people complaining about being unable to reach paragon as if it's some sort of mega-steroid that'll have them playing an entirely different game, now we get the "nothing changed" posts once they start making paragon.

solopolo said:

There it is. We've had people complaining about being unable to reach paragon as if it's some sort of mega-steroid that'll have them playing an entirely different game, now we get the "nothing changed" posts once they start making paragon.

Are you paragon ?
    ?
    Xigro said:

Dude Paragons are already earning almost double the amount of resources than TB in EoP. I'm pretty sure that 4th of July will make TB players feel like we're Cavs. Stop complaining because you don't feel the difference right away

Are you aware of what the extra point is for?
    I speak with knowledge of fact

• Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Member Posts: 7,422 ★★★★★
    jondark86 said:

where are the differences? the only thing that I see differently is the daily crystal... (very good by the way) But the daily offers, daily card... nothing? this title was supposed to come with many improvements

So I’m guessing Paragon is equal to money spenders, like almost everything in this game… but where are those offers? where are the improvements? It's been over a month and I haven't seen anything.

EOP objectives. July 4. Calendar. I am sure more to come.

Would love to get a new daily crystal deal.
  • TrubluMateTrubluMate Member Posts: 379 ★★★
    I think Kabam made the issue of rushing the paragon title without making it available to people who had completed everything. As a result they are releasing monthly content with an increase of t3a and t6b to get people closer to Paragon, but the proverbial penny will drop on 4th of July.
    Those close to paragon will have to drop a bit to get them up to the juicy offers.

After that, when they think that people have had a chance at Paragon (still favouring spenders obviously) there will be some paragon progressional offers.
  • Morpheus_123Morpheus_123 Member Posts: 792 ★★★

jondark86 said:

Did you block out the difference in EoP rewards?

Not to mention the daily Crystal, calendar giving you rank 4 materials (as a little top up, sure, but you still get it), July 4th will have extra offers in a months time, I wouldn’t be surprised if compensation had an extra level for paragon players.

Paragon get a fair few significant benefits.
    I wouldn't be happy is compensation packages are based on progression title.
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Member Posts: 4,804 ★★★★★

jondark86 said:

Not to mention the daily Crystal, calendar giving you rank 4 materials (as a little top up, sure, but you still get it), July 4th will have extra offers in a months time, I wouldn’t be surprised if compensation had an extra level for paragon players.

They will be. That's how things roll these days.

jondark86 said:

Me neither, these issues were almost entirely during the period where paragon wasn’t a thing. They shouldn’t get extra compensation when they weren’t paragon during the issues, and if I become paragon before the compensation drops (should manage it in the next month), then I stand by my point. I shouldn’t get extra compensation for being a title that didn’t exist during the issues.
    I think the compensation should be universal for the simple reason of fairness. The issues that are effecting players are having just as much of a detrimental effect on a Paragon player as an Uncollected player. As a TB, I wouldn't expect to get any more compensation than some of the Cav players in my alliance that have played and contributed just as much since all this started/continues.

Oh well, whatever it is we'll just have to accept it and not complain. Any quibble brought about will undoubtedly draw the usual venomous responses from the select group.
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Member Posts: 9,264 ★★★★★

jondark86 said:

Me neither, these issues were almost entirely during the period where paragon wasn’t a thing. They shouldn’t get extra compensation when they weren’t paragon during the issues, and if I become paragon before the compensation drops (should manage it in the next month), then I stand by my point. I shouldn’t get extra compensation for being a title that didn’t exist during the issues.
    I think the compensation should be universal for the simple reason of fairness. The issues that are effecting players are having just as much of a detrimental effect on a Paragon player as an Uncollected player. As a TB, I wouldn't expect to get any more compensation than some of the Cav players in my alliance that have played and contributed just as much since all this started/continues.

Oh well, whatever it is we'll just have to accept it and not complain. Any quibble brought about will undoubtedly draw the usual venomous responses from the select group.
    I’m fine with some universal compensation. Like refills, revives, boosts etc should all be the same no matter progression. But there will have to be some thats tiered like rank ups and shard resources. Can’t be giving proven players 6* nexus’

jondark86 said:

I’m fine with some universal compensation. Like refills, revives, boosts etc should all be the same no matter progression. But there will have to be some thats tiered like rank ups and shard resources. Can’t be giving proven players 6* nexus’
    Agree with that totally. Have to say I wasn't really putting things like Crystals or High Rank Materials into a compensation bracket. Compensation for me is what has been wasted or lost due to the games performance, so I'm talking about energy refills, boosts, etc.

For high value items I would expect a gesture of goodwill gift, which would be based on progression.

We can't be giving every man and his dog a 6* nexus, but I believe everyone with an account over a certain age should get the same compensation as far as the small necessity items are concerned.
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Member Posts: 9,264 ★★★★★

jondark86 said:

Agree with that totally. Have to say I wasn't really putting things like Crystals or High Rank Materials into a compensation bracket. Compensation for me is what has been wasted or lost due to the games performance, so I'm talking about energy refills, boosts, etc.

For high value items I would expect a gesture of goodwill gift, which would be based on progression.

We can't be giving every man and his dog a 6* nexus, but I believe everyone with an account over a certain age should get the same compensation as far as the small necessity items are concerned.
    Yeah for sure, I guess I’m labelling compensation as the big package coming out, which contains revives, refills, boosts as the usual stuff which compensates what we’ve lost, but also contains a thank you gift for sticking through it
  • AMS94AMS94 Member Posts: 1,776 ★★★★★
    1. U're already getting significantly more resources through EOP
    2. Those daily crystals are so much better than TB daily crystals that them alone should've kept Paragons satisfied for a few initial months
    3. I'm pretty sure the Free crystals are also better
    4. Although I absolutely hated the Paragon monthly calendar, it is an improvement over TB Calendar in some aspects
    5. 2x as fast Cav crystals from Login calendar (almost pointless but still a benefit)
    6. July 4th is where ur better & improved offers are at.... hopefully those will keep ur nagging at bay for sometime
  • GoterdamRungGoterdamRung Member Posts: 57
    Does the monthly calendar change or do you have to wait for the new month? I just got to paragon and the weekly changed but the monthly did not. Another alliance member told Me what to look for on the monthly and it’s still the thronebreaker for June showing.
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Member Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★

Does the monthly calendar change or do you have to wait for the new month? I just got to paragon and the weekly changed but the monthly did not. Another alliance member told Me what to look for on the monthly and it’s still the thronebreaker for June showing.

Have to wait for the following month.
  • GoterdamRungGoterdamRung Member Posts: 57

Have to wait for the following month.
    Appreciate it! Thanks!
  • redsoxpatsfan89redsoxpatsfan89 Member Posts: 164
    I think this is part of why some are questioning it. It does say "at launch you can expect special offers tailored to this progression level". So its fair for one to assume that they would already have seen these special offers. I think thats part of why people are mentioning it. It says it would be available "at launch"

• ChiliDogChiliDog Member Posts: 894 ★★★
    Yawn....
    Wicket329 said:

jondark86 said:

We can't be giving every man and his dog a 6* nexus...
    My dog would like a 6* nexus.

Your dog can have 1 then, but you can’t! Lol You get a PHC!
  • MrFullStopMrFullStop Member Posts: 150 ★★
    Wicket329 said:

jondark86 said:

I think he is stepping on a

bee?
  • Wicket329Wicket329 Member Posts: 3,331 ★★★★★

Wicket329 said:

jondark86 said:

Your dog can have 1 then, but you can’t! Lol You get a PHC!
    We find this deal acceptable.
  • SnakepSnakep Member Posts: 362 ★★★
    For me, the best part of getting paragon on day 1 besides the daily crystal is access to the greater rewards from EoP.