Options

LGBTQ PFP

Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
edited June 2022 in Suggestions and Requests
I thought I read somewhere we would be getting Pride profile pics in game. I am not seeing them. Or did I read this wrong.
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    Makes sense since tomorrow is Wednesday. I figured they would be loaded with the update.
  • Options
    GrassKnucklesGrassKnuckles Posts: 1,924 ★★★★★

Makes sense since tomorrow is Wednesday. I figured they would be loaded with the update.

It’s related to the SQ which starts on Wednesday so that’s how you would know
  • Options
    MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,423 ★★★★★

Anyone who has been homophobic on the forum should have it automatically enabled for the month lol

I think most of them are already history, dude 😉
  • Options
    MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,423 ★★★★★
    edited June 2022

I thought I read somewhere we would be getting Pride profile pics in game. I am not seeing them. Or did I read this wrong.

I mean, some credit to Kabam...

• Options
    Shamir51Shamir51 Posts: 849 ★★★★

Anyone who has been homophobic on the forum should have it automatically enabled for the month lol

I think most of them are already history, dude 😉

I wish they were as incisive with people with homophobic views on global.
  • Options
    Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★
    Deli said:

bajone1 said:

Be gay and be proud, that is fine. Just keep it to yourself instead of broadcasting all over the place. Kids play this game.

But that would be too logical to keep your beliefs and opinions off a game and in private.
    They gotta be inclusive and virtue signal for money.

Most of these accounts showing “pride” are likely fake and propagandists - after the video of some drag show for kids I don’t really care to be inclusive with the “lgbtq+lmnop” community
    Assuming that a group with a dissenting opinion are dealing in bad faith, and that without any evidence, is the very definition of dealing in bad faith. On your premise there can never be a dialogue, and it’s entirely self-inflicted.
  • Options
    Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,851 ★★★★★
    I'm with the guy who said he's not bothered about them because he doesn't buy PFPs, I do like to get ones linked to achievements, but I'm fussy about which I bother to spend units on and with these, I just find them rather boring and not aesthetically appealing. I'd rather trade in the tokens for something else.
  • Options
    SandeepSSandeepS Posts: 1,186 ★★★★
    Is there any explanation as to what each one represents ? Or are they just random colours?
This discussion has been closed.