**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

EOP week 5 team building discussion .

Comments

• Options
    Burrito2525Burrito2525 Posts: 507 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Paragon. All objectives with these teams

Herc/ghost/dragon man pass 1 Ghost was a waste. Dragon for Cb and herc nuked everyone else down

Then omega red for cb, fury for Icarus and blade, ham for dorm
  • Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,218 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    KennyPL said:

Can Dragon Man deal with Ikaris? What's the rotation?

Yes. I did it with him.
    Save sp3, Bait special. Heavy counter, sp3, repeat. Never use light hits, only one medium to push ikris back time to time.

Did Xbones and balde with DM too. Those were fun. And doom for dormammu.

Took tigra as third m, died to Icarus lol.

Three mystics. Got all the points needed.
  • Options
    ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,752 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I completed my run with Tigra, Claire and Spider-Ham.

* Claire dealt with Crossbones (hardest fight of the bunch by far because I suck and did a couple of bad calls).
    * Tigra with Ikaris (soooo easy) and Blade (waaaaay easier with Tigra than with Masacre, who I used a couple of weeks ago).
    * Spider-Ham with Dormammu (second easiest fight after Ikaris).
  • Options
    TyphoonTyphoon Posts: 1,751 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Typhoon said:

As a Thronebreaker, I'll be using:

Dragonman - Crossbones
    Claire - Ikaris
    Miles - Blade
    Claire - Doom

Finished using 5 revives with this team. Messed up with Miles a couple times.
  • Options
    Saiyan said:

I'm TB so I wanted to do a single run and be done with it and I did.

I knew KG can solo CB and Blade easy cuz I used him for both champs (I used KG vs Blade a fee weeks ago to see how good he would do).

Ikirus was free obviously.

Dorm was...fun and idk how I managed to get the solo. I even ate a sp3. Sig 200 R3 KG is a tank and is not joke for real. Was trapped in the corner alot vs Dorm but re-parry and some shockingly good heavy dexing was key. I was down to 10% when Dorm still had like 20% so that was fun at the end.

Now the problem.

THE DAMN KG BUG MADE IT MUCH HARDER.
    I wanted to bring She Hulk for Dorm but with the bug, KG alone was way to slow and the fights took way to long so I had to bring Ibom to help KG do better. If not for the bug, it would have been much easier.

EOP was ok overall. JUST ok. I somehow did all of EOP with not a single item used and I'm glad it's over honestly.

I really want them to fix KG so I can use him. The bug really draws out these fights
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Managed to do it itemless.

Used King Groot for Crossbones and Blade. Hercules for Ikaris, and She-Hulk for Dormammu
  • Options
    Joker1976Joker1976 Posts: 440 β˜…β˜…
    Rasilover said:

Can dragonman and guilly cover crossbones and blade?

Yeah,..I had the 12 points prior to week 5,..I used dragon man for xbones and one shot him,..voodoo for Ikarus and 1 revive cause I f’ed up the begging of fight,..dragon man and voodoo for blade (4 revives) and Gwen for Dorm …1 revive. Got me the 3 objective points and one for the clear. And I’m thronebreaker so that’s all I needed for the 16
  • Options
    Angryneeson52Angryneeson52 Posts: 445 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Second run with omega red / sym sup and doom went very well. Took dorm in almost a minute.

• Options
    TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Dragon Man, Claire and Sorcerer Supreme did this well.

Cross bones was a real...... jerk (I'd like to say more) about throwing specials this time. He was so frustrating, even with Warlock and Nimrod this go. It took be a long time before I got him to play nice and based on the advice of others in this thread, got the solo with Dragon Man.

Sorcerer Supreme can solo Icarus easily (i messed up once this time), but easy fight with her.

Dragon Man was MVP for Blade and Dormamu too. Dorm wasn't the greatest fight, but a couple of overflow L1 revives and some overflow potions was worth it. I'm "just" ThroneBreaker so got the 4 points in one go and am happy about that.

I'll probably be taking unduped Dragon Man to R3 with the EOP rewards. I don't know why I've been sleeping on this guy (well, when you have a Doom, Diablo and Sorcerer Supreme, you generally don't need much more in the mystic category, but options are options!).
  • Options
    IvarTheBonelessIvarTheBoneless Posts: 1,247 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

If you want to try and do it all in 1 go with Skill and Science champs, I think that you could use Mole Man for the Crossbones if you play very very well. Bring a Hit Monkey for Blade, Spider-Ham for Dormammu, and honestly just power through the Ikarus with what you have

Did anyone test molegod for cb? Im getting rekt
  • Options
    BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

If you want to try and do it all in 1 go with Skill and Science champs, I think that you could use Mole Man for the Crossbones if you play very very well. Bring a Hit Monkey for Blade, Spider-Ham for Dormammu, and honestly just power through the Ikarus with what you have

Only skills I’ve seen work for Crossbones is Jabari and Kingpin with Joe Fixit synergy.

Alternatively you could try with Thing, but that seems like the opposite of fun
  • Options

I did and it didn't go well
  • Options
    GarloGarlo Posts: 200 β˜…β˜…
    Two runs for me:
    - Nimrod, Claire and Doom
    - Omega Red, Hercules and Spiderham

0 revives to achieve all paragon objectives.
  • Options
    Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Posts: 1,724 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
  • Options
    Sean_WhoSean_Who Posts: 618 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Ultron, Miles, Spiderham for 4 objectives (TB)
  • Options
    Soyheyor123Soyheyor123 Posts: 395 β˜…β˜…
    edited June 2022
    Just did it with two revives (those because I wasn't paying attention with quake, if someone use this team, you can probably do it reviveless easily.)

G2099 for cross and dormammu
    Torch for ikaris
    Quake for blade
  • Options
    GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Rasilover said:

I did CB , Ikaris and Blade with an r2 Dragon Man easily I could say.
  • Options
    GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    KennyPL said:

Can Dragon Man deal with Ikaris? What's the rotation?

Don’t parry him and spam sp1 to keep him in the corner.
    You can throw sp3s also, but do not throw sp2.
    And of course bait Ikaris sp1.
  • Options

Do you get a point for completion?

Yeah you do. So if you all the objectives for tb you het 5 points
  • Options
    AMS94AMS94 Posts: 1,776 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

0 Revives
    3 Health potions in G99

CBones solo with G99 (Bane is a bi**h)
    Ikaris solo Ronan cheese
    Blade solo with Fury
    Dorm brought down to roughly 15-20% by G99....Fury did the rest

Plan on using Dragonman, Doom & Fury for 2nd run
    A bit concerned about whether Doom will work for Ikaris or not
    Suggestions are welcome
  • Options
    AMS94AMS94 Posts: 1,776 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    GarrettN said:

Just did it with two revives (those because I wasn't paying attention with quake, if someone use this team, you can probably do it reviveless easily.)

Torch for ikaris
    Quake for blade

Isn’t torch for Ikarus kind of a bad matchup? If you dont get the solo with nova flames, torch is useless as his incinerate would trigger unstoppable on Ikarus. Maybe I’m missing something, it just seems very high risk
    I guess Quake can take care of him afterwards if Nova solo fails
    Never used Quake so not sure if she's good fr that fight or not, but if she is then Torch is a good choice for Ikaris
    However the block damage might end up being too much to handle
  • Options
    Ironman3000Ironman3000 Posts: 1,919 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Ghost, Wasp and BWCV for Run 1
    Herc, Omega, Shang for Run 2

Very easy.
  • Options
    RasiloverRasilover Posts: 1,457 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Joker1976 said:

Rasilover said:

Yeah,..I had the 12 points prior to week 5,..I used dragon man for xbones and one shot him,..voodoo for Ikarus and 1 revive cause I f’ed up the begging of fight,..dragon man and voodoo for blade (4 revives) and Gwen for Dorm …1 revive. Got me the 3 objective points and one for the clear. And I’m thronebreaker so that’s all I needed for the 16
    Awesome!
  • Options
    VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Thronebreaker. Did it with this team.

Crossbones - Omega Red (solo)
    Ikaris - Kitty Pride (possible solo but messed up at 11%, 1 revive)
    Blade - Kitty Pride (possible solo but messed up, 2 revives)
    Dormammu - Mister Negative (possible solo but messed up, 2 revives)

5 revives for the rewards ain't bad.
  • Options
    Ronny_Ronny_ Posts: 66 β˜…
    edited June 2022
    For all objectives (thronbreaker) in one run
    Kingpin
    Stealth Suit Spiderman
    Joe Fixit (Kingpin synergy for 100% purify)
    All fights with kingpin
    Dormammu with spidy βœ…
  • Options
    Soyheyor123Soyheyor123 Posts: 395 β˜…β˜…
    GarrettN said:

Torch for ikaris
    Quake for blade

Isn’t torch for Ikarus kind of a bad matchup? If you dont get the solo with nova flames, torch is useless as his incinerate would trigger unstoppable on Ikarus. Maybe I’m missing something, it just seems very high risk
    I mean, kinda I guess, the fight is quite easy anyway, but if you fail, the crossbones fight is quick and easy too so you can always restart. Or as @AMS94 said you can use quake. I get your point tho, there's probably better choices for most rosters, but that worked for me. (. ❛ α΄— ❛.)