Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

EOP Week 5 Thronebreaker understanding!

So I was wondering does thronebreaker players need to do all the objectives for our maximum rewards. Is it worth doing all four of the last objectives for week 5 or is it a waste. I really don’t wanna do week 5 two times if I don’t have too. I currently have 12 points and plan on getting four points after I do a first run through.

Hopefully this makes sense would really appreciate some insight.

Thanks have a good one!

Comments

• Options
    If you've done all the objectives so far, then tou only need to do 3 out of 4 to get the max rewards for TB
  • Options
    XboxPhantom00XboxPhantom00 Posts: 90

If you've done all the objectives so far, then tou only need to do 3 out of 4 to get the max rewards for TB

Ok perfect that’s what I’ve heard. Thank you so much!
  • Options
    XboxPhantom00XboxPhantom00 Posts: 90
    Now I gotta form a team for this chaos 😅
  • Options

Now I gotta form a team for this chaos 😅

Good luck! I'm halfway done with my first run. I decided it'd be easier for me to go two teams but I'm trying to do itemless
  • Options
    CrusaderjrCrusaderjr Posts: 1,059 ★★★★
    herc, shangchi are 2 power houses that will get you a good amount of objectives set 3rd option can be another skill or cosmic. hope that helps
  • Options
    AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    I used 3 mutants , went through once. And got all the points i need
  • Options
    VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    Yea, you can do it in one run. Just build a team of Science, Skill, and a class of your choice.

I chose Mutant and my team was Kitty Pride, Omega Red, and Mister Negative. I got 3 points from the objectives and 1 from clearing it to make it 16 points. 5 revives all in all.
  • Options
    Badass84Badass84 Posts: 316 ★★★
    I used Dragon Man for CB, Sorcerer for Ikaris and Blade, Doom for Dormi.
  • Options
    Terror_TomTerror_Tom Posts: 152
    Hercules, Odin and heimdal worked fine for me. 6-7 revives at crossbones, the other fights can be soloed by herc. I needed 1 revive each