Options

EOP Week 5 Thronebreaker understanding!

So I was wondering does thronebreaker players need to do all the objectives for our maximum rewards. Is it worth doing all four of the last objectives for week 5 or is it a waste. I really don’t wanna do week 5 two times if I don’t have too. I currently have 12 points and plan on getting four points after I do a first run through.

Hopefully this makes sense would really appreciate some insight.

Thanks have a good one!

Comments

• Options
    If you've done all the objectives so far, then tou only need to do 3 out of 4 to get the max rewards for TB
  • Options
    XboxPhantom00XboxPhantom00 Posts: 90

If you've done all the objectives so far, then tou only need to do 3 out of 4 to get the max rewards for TB

Ok perfect that’s what I’ve heard. Thank you so much!
  • Options
    XboxPhantom00XboxPhantom00 Posts: 90
    Now I gotta form a team for this chaos 😅
  • Options

Now I gotta form a team for this chaos 😅

Good luck! I'm halfway done with my first run. I decided it'd be easier for me to go two teams but I'm trying to do itemless
  • Options
    CrusaderjrCrusaderjr Posts: 1,059 ★★★★
    herc, shangchi are 2 power houses that will get you a good amount of objectives set 3rd option can be another skill or cosmic. hope that helps
  • Options
    AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    I used 3 mutants , went through once. And got all the points i need
  • Options
    VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    Yea, you can do it in one run. Just build a team of Science, Skill, and a class of your choice.

I chose Mutant and my team was Kitty Pride, Omega Red, and Mister Negative. I got 3 points from the objectives and 1 from clearing it to make it 16 points. 5 revives all in all.
  • Options
    Badass84Badass84 Posts: 316 ★★★
    I used Dragon Man for CB, Sorcerer for Ikaris and Blade, Doom for Dormi.
  • Options
    Terror_TomTerror_Tom Posts: 152
    Hercules, Odin and heimdal worked fine for me. 6-7 revives at crossbones, the other fights can be soloed by herc. I needed 1 revive each