**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Please advice with R4 decision

SunRiceSunRice Posts: 148 ★★
edited June 2022 in Strategy and Tips
Hey all,

Recently pulled OS and invested everything in her. Enjoying everything so far.
Now torn between her and Apoc to take to R4. First three are Doom, Clair and Herc.
Content left is Act 6 exploration, Carina challenges and Abyss/Labyrinth. Playing T3-4 war P3 right now.

Thank you!

Please advice with R4 decision 70 votes

Omega Sentinel Sig 80
35%
Darth_StewieDragonMCOCpseudosaneLiquidkoldFloorKillerkurogami24H3t3rFiiNCHJessieS30ishSkyLord7000Avi146TheBair123Cap_MuricaCeltic1981MrSakuragiBarri8GrassKnucklesRiptide36813579rebel_ 25 votes
Apocalypse Sig 80
64%
RaganatorxNigzuffyEmil_LimsonFrankWhiteUnsilentBrokenDRTOCap366MysterioAleordoctorbColinwhitworth69CanuckDownUnderWine_LoverHavanaknightEtjamaMauledThoye3Arifutera 45 votes
Post edited by Kabam Valkyrie on

Comments

• Options
    Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★
    Apocalypse Sig 80
    I don't know what Omega Sentinel is capable of ( apart from prestige ) , but i do know what Apoc is capable of .

I would go with Apoc ..he is a game changer ..the biggest draw in this game .
  • Options
    TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    Omega Sentinel Sig 80
    Do you run suicides?
  • Options
    Avi146Avi146 Posts: 313 ★★
    Omega Sentinel Sig 80
    SunRice said:

Hey all,

Recently pulled OS and invested everything in her. Enjoying everything so far.
    Now torn between her and Apoc to take to R4. First three are Doom, Clair and Herc.
    Content left is Act 6 exploration, Carina challenges and Abyss/Labyrinth. Playing T3-4 war P3 right now.

Thank you!

I would go Omega Sentinel cause Apoc does what he does best at r3 as well(I.e. demolish everything)
    Omega sentinel on the other hand could use that dmg boost more than apoc
  • Options
    Omega Sentinel Sig 80
    Both work tbh. OS kinda likes it more for the higher health pool and attack, but r4 apoc is such a nice beefy boy too. I'd go personal peference.
  • Options
    Omega Sentinel Sig 80
    SunRice said:

Both work tbh. OS kinda likes it more for the higher health pool and attack, but r4 apoc is such a nice beefy boy too. I'd go personal peference.

Thanks! Personally I adore them both lol. Tsy I'm here.
    Then flip a coin! haha. You win either ways :)
  • Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,216 ★★★★★
    Apocalypse Sig 80
    I'm biased.
    OS too new for me to think to own.
  • Options
    psp742psp742 Posts: 2,309 ★★★★
    Tough call.. who do you personally use more and who are your other rank3 or rank4 champions? Do you have more tech or mutant at higher rank? Omega Sentinel has lower health pool so a rank4 could help her out more.. but having Apocalypse at rank4 gives him more health and attack.. its a matter time before you have rank4 of both champion or until another champion is better than the two mentioned.
  • Options
    MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    Apocalypse Sig 80
    Personally Apoc is my Swiss Army knife. I use him for just about everything. If you need prestige he’s also a good option but he’s got a fairly crummy ability.

OS is the obvious prestige choice and from what I’ve seen she’s pretty good in game too. Not really a bad choice tbh.
  • Options
    wheatmannwheatmann Posts: 186 ★★
    Omega Sentinel Sig 80
    Well look at my profile picture
  • Options
    DragonMCOCDragonMCOC Posts: 528 ★★★
    edited June 2022
    Omega Sentinel Sig 80
    I had the same dilemma (OS or Apoc to r4). Chose OS...no regrets.