**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Og vision unit cost

The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
What was the unit cost of og vision last time he was offered?
Thanks

Comments

• MaledracMaledrac Posts: 93
    i remember 4500 about
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    3100 for the 4* and a few hundred for the 3* I think
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    Thanks, hopefully they offer him again this Christmas.
    I have the units, an awakening gem and sig stones ready for him
  • Mana_PotMana_Pot Posts: 235 ★★
    Wonder if a 5* is gonna be available at some point.
  • TempestTempest Posts: 295
    Mana_Pot wrote: »
    Wonder if a 5* is gonna be available at some point.

You can bet it will be SUPER DUPER expensive if he is offered at 5*... at least $500 or 15K units, most likely more. Only the fattest of whales will be able to do it
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    Was it 1500 units for 1st tier offer 3* and after that we can access the 2nd tier offer using 3500 units to buy the 4*? .... can't remember, I need to save up enough unit to prepare for Xmas offers and Vision OG in the future as well
  • GbSarkarGbSarkar Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    Total 4k units to get the 4*
  • Xthea9Xthea9 Posts: 829 ★★
    What is the point to spend on a character, we know that no champ can overpower the game, if he is available and being used widely, I am sure people will start screaming for nerf. At the end in the name of balance , everything will be fair. I learned the lesson hard way so I will not go crazy on any champ ,at least not going to spend like crazy. Just a thought
    Xthea9 wrote: »
    What is the point to spend on a character, we know that no champ can overpower the game, if he is available and being used widely, I am sure people will start screaming for nerf. At the end in the name of balance , everything will be fair. I learned the lesson hard way so I will not go crazy on any champ ,at least not going to spend like crazy. Just a thought

Og vision is not being used widely.
    He's a rare champ that had only been offered for real money or units on a couple of occasions.

He's not op, he's just a good champ that I happen to have the units to buy this time round if he is offered.
    Units I got for free via quests and arenas I might add.
  • Vi$ion's sig ability is binary code for 'OP'

Look it up... And it's well deserved. He's a game changer
  • KarinshiKarinshi Posts: 280 ★★
    500 for the 3*
    3500 for the 4*
    and you to buy the 3* first to unlock the 4*
    so total of 4000
  • TheOneAndOnlyTheOneAndOnly Posts: 690 ★★★
    He's worth every penny too.
  • Xthea9 wrote: »

I'm not sure what you mean by "overpower the game" or "fair." Champions are more or less desirable based on their capabilities and utility; their ability to "overpower the game" doesn't really factor into that decision. And there will always be champions that are better at some things than others. Players can cry over nerfs and claim that nothing matters if the devs are going to nerf things, but clearly it does matter what champions you have and how you use them, and it always will.

OG Vision just happens to have a set of properties that make him especially useful as an attacker in a wide range of otherwise problematic situations. He's double immune and synthesis can with power burn manage a high degree of power control. Power control plus immunity is an uncommon combination.
  • NDK13NDK13 Posts: 620 ★★
    4 times OG vision came to the stores
    1 4k units
    2 buy every unit deal in the store and get a pop up for 4k units
    3 buy a 500 unit deal of 3 star vision to get the 4 star vision for 3500 units
    4 same as 3rd
    BTW vision is OP you can solo the collector with him if you have some skill
  • 420sam420sam Posts: 526 ★★★
    NDK13 wrote: »
    1 4k units
    4 same as 3rd

Actually first time he was available for just $100.
    420sam wrote: »
    1 4k units
    4 same as 3rd

so 3100 units then
    edited December 2017
    420sam wrote: »
    1 4k units
    4 same as 3rd

so 3100 units then

Correct, it was a 3100 unit pack with a 4* Vision.
    Do you have to buy all the unit packs to unlock the deal or can you use units you already have?
  • Jkw634Jkw634 Posts: 284 ★★
    Last time around he went for about 140 dollars worth.
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,734 ★★★★★
    Looks like have to wait another year. Have been spending units on Mastery and upgrade catalyst. Highly unlikely to reach 4k by first week January.
  • Run477Run477 Posts: 1,391 ★★★
    I remembered it being 4K units
  • SligSlig Posts: 342 ★★
    I think we established he was 4k.
    Can anyone answer the question below?
    The_One wrote: »
    Do you have to buy all the unit packs to unlock the deal or can you use units you already have?

• MhykkeMhykke Posts: 431 ★★★
    He should be cheaper with six stars on the horizon
  • He's worth the money imo. Map6 and war.. game changer
  • Viper1987Viper1987 Posts: 728 ★★★
    Lol, the exact price was 1,000 units for the 3* which gave you the opportunity to get the 4* for 3,100 units. So you had to spend 4,100 units for both.
  • EncoreEncore Posts: 35
    They actually once offered him for the price odins where you get visiom + 500 units. That was a direct cash transaction. People who owned it bought it thinking it would dupe it ×20 but all they got was the 500 units. I remember it because people were crying all over the forums.
    I think we established he was 4k.
    Can anyone answer the question below?

Nope, he was $100:
    unw02a51ooh2.png
  • DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    He's awesome